England is against us!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
    in defence of Patrick Barclay..he is one of the better hacks..and anybody who has watched him on Sky's Sunday Supplement,knows that he has a little soft spot for QPR,and has said some nice things about us in the past,
    i heard he was a ****sea lover and gets lots of inside info from them and in return virtually blows em off in his paper in return

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Pathetic piece just trying to add to the pressure.F*ck bolton & f*ck muamba, he f*king lived didn't he??Look at it this way if it was your son/daughter/wife/husband, they wouldn't have performed cpr for 30 mins let alone 78, p*sses me off that his life is worth more than yours or mine or our loved ones.Added to that this false outpouring of how much we all care,most people didn't know him, but were wailing like he was their nearest and dearest, and now some c**t with a pen, is claiming how unfair it was that they had 2 games in hand. When they looked like they would win those games, and get out of the bottom 3 there was no complaints then.
      F*ckoff Barclay !!!
      Hey Dave, that's kind of what I said on page 1 - only you put it so much more succinctly
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Hey Dave, that's kind of what I said on page 1 - only you put it so much more succinctly
        2 of us can't be wrong Blue, sorry didn't see yours from earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Pathetic piece just trying to add to the pressure.F*ck bolton & f*ck muamba, he f*king lived didn't he??Look at it this way if it was your son/daughter/wife/husband, they wouldn't have performed cpr for 30 mins let alone 78, p*sses me off that his life is worth more than yours or mine or our loved ones.Added to that this false outpouring of how much we all care,most people didn't know him, but were wailing like he was their nearest and dearest, and now some c**t with a pen, is claiming how unfair it was that they had 2 games in hand. When they looked like they would win those games, and get out of the bottom 3 there was no complaints then.
          F*ckoff Barclay !!!
          good post , there are still people starving in this world so they wont make me feel sorry for any millionaire footballer, im glad FM has recovered but all the media frenzy around it makes me sick . he goes to recover in his big house why there are people born on these shores homeless tonite

Comment

There's also this point to add to this rather lazy journalistic piece...half the country supports(used very loosely) man united!..

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              good post , there are still people starving in this world so they wont make me feel sorry for any millionaire footballer, im glad FM has recovered but all the media frenzy around it makes me sick . he goes to recover in his big house why there are people born on these shores homeless tonite
              Yeah agree 72, and me too but he's very lucky that he was worth working on so long, to save him.

Comment

Working...
              X