Are we gonna be their party poppers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we gonna be their party poppers ?

They are so confident of beating us. Cant really blame.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/vi...?f=11&t=255804

I am fed up with the Rs being the uninvited guests at these coronation shin digs, it's time we put a stop to this sequence, and went in the kitchen, drank all the booze, had a huge food fight, wrecked the stereo and puked up on the carpet, and then nicked their car to get home!
    Last edited by QPRDave; 08-05-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I hope we are the party poopers. Not for any other sake than staying up. No love for Man U here.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I am fed up with the Rs being the uninvited guests at these coronation shin digs, it's time we put a stop to this sequence, and went in the kitchen, drank all the booze, had a huge food fight, wrecked the stereo and puked up on the carpet, and then nicked their car to get home!
        you forgot slinging a tasty bit of totty over the kitchen table and giving her a bit of blue and white rock

Comment

Interesting suggestion that they should boo and jeer when we have the ball to put us off our game. The thought that we will be scared to death of the atmosphere
          Maybe if we had thought of getting behind our team like that
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Its a real dilemma.

If it's a choice between City or Utd to win league, I would side normally with City coz I hate Utd so much :yush: But not this time, we need that point.

Bolton won't win anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
              Its a real dilemma.

If it's a choice between City or Utd to win league, I would side normally with City coz I hate Utd so much :yush: But not this time, we need that point.

Bolton won't win anyhow
              What if we hear Bolton are losing big time....should we feel sorry if we equalise at the death ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                Its a real dilemma.

Bolton won't win anyhow
                Nor will United - so a draw for both Manchester Club's it is then. No need to play the games really. Nighty night Bolton
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

weve been written off a few times this season.he who laughs last etc. realistically city should spank us.but i can see us nicking a pen and putting the s hits up city before they come back to win 2-1 . bolton will no doubts put the s hits up us ,going 1 up before a crouchie treble .gonna wear me thick cloth undies on sunday as itll be pouting like a fish outta water
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's good being written off completely, takes the pressure off the players.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                      you forgot slinging a tasty bit of totty over the kitchen table and giving her a bit of blue and white rock
                      Ah yes of course,.. the hosts wife/ daughter

Comment

Got the train,drank all there p**s,sh***ed all their women,got the train home......Thats the scenario i prefer......

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsMark1960 View Post
                          Got the train,drank all there p**s,sh***ed all their women,got the train home......Thats the scenario i prefer......
                          Wottabout the footy ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            They are so confident of beating us. Cant really blame.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/vi...?f=11&t=255804
                            if you read through there are quite a few that are not quite sure, the bottle is flapping with a few of them

Comment

well you just can't call it, can you?

city having been unbeatable this season at home...yet in the final stages of the season anything can happen. we beat spurs, the ####, everton away...this team with samba playing is able to be competitive...so you wouldn't readily write us off. plus i do think city have to hold their nerve, which will be a test for them...

i am not sure who i want to win the title. in fact, i don't care much about it. so long as our QPR are safe, i don't care much at all. if i did, i'd probably prefer city to win it, although the purist footy fan side of me thinks they would only be winning it because they bought it, whereas it's always better to earn a title than to just spend to buy it. i wouldn't want to see manure win it again though. arrogant twunts.

however, my ambivalence towards city might change if they boo us on sunday...no need for that!
                              come on you r's!

Comment

Working...
                              X