Probably breaking house rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably breaking house rules

for mentioning this but I actually thought SWP and Jay Bothroyd did really well when they came on. SWP ran towards goals and Stoke backed off, clearly worried. It was him who won the crucial corner. And Bothroyd looked far livelier than Zamora. OK so Zamora had been battered by two lumps with no support for most of the game but to me he just didn't look that interested whereas I thought Jay Bothroyd held the ball up v well in the last few minutes and nearly scored - don't think Bobby had a shot all match.

Bothroyd and SWP have a huge amount more to do. All they have done is impress for ten minutes. But they've received a lot of stick this season and now look hungry after their long periods on the side lines - so credit where its due.

swp had a pony shot that was deflected for a corner. hope we get shot of.
    bothroyd is a good championship player.get shot of
    the above does not apply if we go down.....
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I think SWP changed the game yesterday when he came on. He ran at them and made them retreat, something that just wasn't happening enough, apart from Adel.

Comment

I thought both did well when they both came on, to give them credit. I'm not going to say they've been wonderful in their careers for QPR, but against Stoke, they did well.
        And more importantly, they tackled back - which we will need a lot of against Man City.

Comment

Having watched the goal again and again and again Bothroyd plays a massive part in it by staying in front of (and fouling/blocking) the defender on the line who was the only one who could have closed down and/or blocked Cisse's shot
          If you can, watch it again and you will see what a role JB actually played
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Agreed thought they came on and did well...
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

JB is a player who needs players doing a lot of moves around him.
              That´s why he deserves a new chance under Hughes. Anyway, I doubt he will get it..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X