Blackburn 1-0 Wigan....please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn 1-0 Wigan....please!!!!

Best result we can hope for, Blackburn can't catch us unless they get a 6 goal swing in the next 2 games but they are playing chel***! so can't see it happening! Brings Wigan back into it! Same gd but we have scored more! Just make sure we dont get spanked at citeh!
    I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

yeah like this. Would like a few different options for next week if things dont go right. However, I think we might get a point. United always find a way to win the title and it might be us this year.

Comment

But then what if City beat us by about 6 or 7? Hopefully not though, I'd imagine we'd be defending for our lives!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Not sure what I want today. Not going to hope for anything just see what happens. Both results could be good for us or bad for us.

Comment

Well if this happens we go down:
          B'burn 1-0 Wigan
          B'burn 1-0 ****
          Citeh 4-0 QPR

Comment

Blackburn would have to win both games to even catch us on points, and they will get nowt at Chelsea.
            Blackburn to win, Wigan to wobble having thought they were safe (just like Blackburn did), Wolves have no pressure and could turn Wigan over.
            Jamie Mackie was on TalkSport about 20 mins ago, said much the same thing.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Even if Blackburn beat Wigan Wolves won't get better than a draw at Wigan which means we'll need something at City. Stoke are now our best friends.....

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                Blackburn would have to win both games to even catch us on points, and they will get nowt at Chelsea.
                Blackburn to win, Wigan to wobble having thought they were safe (just like Blackburn did), Wolves have no pressure and could turn Wigan over.
                Jamie Mackie was on TalkSport about 20 mins ago, said much the same thing.
                say they lose 1-0 tonight and 1-0 to wolves; us losing by 3 goals to Citeh will still put us below Wigan.

Comment

can't see wolves getting anything against wigan on the last day (especially if wigan actually need something from the game), so would rather the risk of blackburn being a threat was gone.

for me... draw is best.

Comment

IMO Wigan will get at least a draw with Wolves therefore they are going to be safe, so I would much prefer a Wigan win which leaves a straight fight between Bolton and us.

Stranger things have happen this season alone with results, it was only a few weeks ago Wigan looked dead, Blackburn safe , then Bolton only for it all to turn around and there is nothing saying this could not happen again.

Never thought i would say this but lets hope Man U win the title this year.
                    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Chelsea v Blackburn result will depend VERY much on next 2 evenings !

If Blackburn can beat Wigan and if Chelsea beat Liverpool - If Chelsea do win, they still have a reasonable chance of 4th place and thus guaranteeing Champions League next season without having to win it.
                      If they don't win at Liverpool, it's unlikely they'll finish above 5th and thus will rest certain players in their last game before the Champs League final.
                      Thus Blackburn just MIGHT get a result last day.......

Sad as I am to say it - We just want Man United to win the Premier League this year, it means City will have dropped points ! and I can't see Bolton scoring 9 at Stoke.

Comment

I'd prefer Wigan to beat Blackburn. Wigan are going to beat Wolves and City are going to beat us. The only thing I can see keeping us up is Bolton either losing or drawing against Stoke.

Comment

I can't agree - need Wigan to win this IMHO.

That will send Blackburn down and means Stoke get a draw and we stay up.

Bringing Blackburn back as a threat makes it less likely we will stay up.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                            say they lose 1-0 tonight and 1-0 to wolves; us losing by 3 goals to Citeh will still put us below Wigan.
                            Yeh but Bolton would still have to beat Stoke, I just think it's better to have more teams involved in the battle, 4 on the final day instead of just the 2
                            I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

Any Blackburn win would bea good result the bigger the win the better? Would leave us & Wigan on 37 pts with Wigan having a worse goal diff which would mean they have to get something against wolves ? And funnier things have happened,Wolves could give it a real go. And win ? So Boton could win we could lose ( as long as its not a big loss) and Wigan would drop

Comment

Working...
                              X