Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock should have been allowed to bring his own men in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock should have been allowed to bring his own men in....

Now that Hughes has taken us down (1 pt. in 10 away games including next week) hope some will now accept he is not the man to get us back up. Warnock knew we needed players in before Newcastle away and should have got them. Diakite came in far too late for example. We needed signings to hit ground running.Time was not on our side. Well done to Bolton though the debate over Hill's goal will rage on. TF will learn and we'll be back next year I think without Hughes thank God.

Was this posted before the goal.......... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      Now that Hughes has taken us down (1 pt. in 10 away games including next week) hope some will now accept he is not the man to get us back up. Warnock knew we needed players in before Newcastle away and should have got them. Diakite came in far too late for example. We needed signings to hit ground running.Time was not on our side. Well done to Bolton though the debate over Hill's goal will rage on. TF will learn and we'll be back next year I think without Hughes thank God.
      oooooopss
      and Hughes is 10 times the manager Warnock will ever be btw

Comment

Yep. Caught out once again...now we've got a bleeding chance! Jeez, my heart can't take much more, couldn't bear to watch the game...If he keeps us up, Hughes will be my hero forever!

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
          Was this posted before the goal.......... Lol
          I did the same with my thread (-:

Comment

Nice timing kangaroo!!!

Comment

we would be down if warnock was still here, i thank the guy for what he did here but he is no premership manager.
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

bush would chop his leg off to stop frost bite if it sleeted
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

You're not wrong!

Comment

Working...
                  X