No announcement yet.

Clive from LFW Supporter of the Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really glad to see that Clive from LFW won the supporter of the year and very well deserved it is as well

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Really glad to see that Clive from LFW won the supporter of the year and very well deserved it is as well
      Could have been your vote that swung it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Could have been your vote that swung it mate.
        You never know my friend you never know

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Seconded. His report from Sunday's game is top notch too.

Comment

I know you all speak highly of him but i can never be arsed to read his match reports or anyone else's for that matter too long winded for me, but well done to him, what does it mean ? does he have a golden seat or something, or a vuvuzela!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              I know you all speak highly of him but i can never be arsed to read his match reports or anyone else's for that matter too long winded for me, but well done to him, what does it mean ? does he have a golden seat or something, or a vuvuzela!!!
              a lot of these match reports become an ego trip for the writers , trying to show off there superior writing and wit , agree with above post
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                a lot of these match reports become an ego trip for the writers , trying to show off there superior writing and wit , agree with above post
                People showing they have writing skill, are showing off?

Why are people so bitter?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  People showing they have writing skill, are showing off?

Why are people so bitter?
                  not bitter at all , 6th form student writing does nothing for me

Comment

Fair play, is it just me though or is Lfw site a load of crap?
                    Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                      Fair play, is it just me though or is Lfw site a load of crap?
                      full of people going on about there knowledge of music ,real ale and world politics , and always back slapping each other about how worldly wise they are ,

Comment

full of people going on about there knowledge of music ,real ale and world politics , and always back slapping each other about how worldly wise they are ,
                        Couldn't have summed it up better.. They all seem stuck up their own ar###.
                        Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Best match previews and reports I've seen for any club. Inner club forum hostility is pathetic. Just saying!

Comment

Well done, Clive. Always a good read his write ups.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by PutneyHoop View Post
                              Best match previews and reports I've seen for any club. Inner club forum hostility is pathetic. Just saying!
                              never read a match preview in my life , don't need reports as i can see the game myself and make my own mind up

Comment

never read a match preview in my life , don't need reports as i can see the game myself and make my own mind up
                                Well you'll have to take my word for it then when I say they are superb. The reports are a nice read If we've won or I've missed a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X