• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clive from LFW Supporter of the Year?

Sounds a good shout to me and I have e-mailed my vote for him

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...m=v&t=54617#46

vote for me...
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Whereas other people like yourself Beef (who go to just as many games) have a life outside football too.
      Don't think someone should get credit just because they obviously have more spare time and less commitments than others.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If you don't vote for me I will ubnan HA9.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Whereas other people like yourself Beef (who go to just as many games) have a life outside football too.
          Don't think someone should get credit just because they obviously have more spare time and less commitments than others.
          Spot on
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ric Roc
            The club have his details and NW could return to give him the award

Comment

Good shout Isleworth, if you ever look at the standard of reporting on other clubs blogs, it shows how lucky we are to have him....he's got my vote.

Comment

What makes him so special, plenty of fans out there just as if not more deserving

Fan off the year what a load of ******

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                  Good shout Isleworth, if you ever look at the standard of reporting on other clubs blogs, it shows how lucky we are to have him....he's got my vote.
                  We must all be in a better mood today as I totally agree with you and theres a first

Great reviews and fan guides and his match reports are usually always spot on though I have no idea how he remembers every small detail as well as he does

Comment

My vote would have to be for weareqpr12 for his superior football knowledge and unrivalled loyalty
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I think the Supporter of the Year award is a bit sad to be honest - but were I to vote, Clive would get it.

As Isleworth said, his match reports/game previews/general writing is not only informative and nearly always spot on, but is also funny - it's not easy to get those three combinations right.

Comment

im not so sure

im not so sure i think john doeman is probabley the supporter of the season
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

i find the whole idea such a load of cobblers Id vote for lord snooty (we all know he wishes he was a rangers, but knew he couldnt slip under the radar)

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            My vote would have to be for weareqpr12 for his superior football knowledge and unrivalled loyalty
                            and his one punch can come in handy if it comes on top!!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              Yes but this award would be a meaningless trifle to him because he played on a higher level
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X