Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W Phillips

Laughing with the 4th official - ********

first out the door please, swiftly followed by cisse and any others you care to mention:angry:
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

What the **** is he doing? Seriously I would punch that little ***** if I had the chance
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

according to his dad he is better than messi!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cisse laughing with cech. That's it, have a nice little laugh after we lose 6-1 to a bunch of ****bags that might of cost us our premier league status

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            first out the door please, swiftly followed by cisse and any others you care to mention:angry:
            You want rid of Cisse?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Some of these players don't seem to care, what could SWP ever find worth smiling about besides all the money he stole from us?
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Cisse laughing with cech. That's it, have a nice little laugh after we lose 6-1 to a bunch of ****bags that might of cost us our premier league status
                What does he care, he will be in the Premier League next season with another team scoring goals

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                You want rid of Cisse?
                I want pretty much everyone gone. Zamora, Cisse, Taarabt, Barton, S-W-P's anyone with big egos, because they may well of got QPR relegation
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  What does he care, he will be in the Premier League next season with another team scoring goals

I want pretty much everyone gone. Zamora, Cisse, Taarabt, Barton, S-W-P's anyone with big egos, because they may well of got QPR relegation
                  Fair enough, all got our own opinions. Personally, the fact Cisse scores near enough every game he plays for us means I wouldnt mind keeping him. Him & Adel our most talented players.

Comment

cracking idea. that would leave a squad that every quality player would want to join!

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
                      cracking idea. that would leave a squad that every quality player would want to join!
                      And if we went with your idea, QPR would be in even more major debt then they already are.

There are other players i'd love to stay, Ephraim, Hill, Mackie, Derry, $hittu etc
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      And many more mistakes

Comment

And if we went with your idea, QPR would be in even more major debt then they already are.

There are other players i'd love to stay, Ephraim, Hill, Mackie, Derry, $hittu etc
                        Leave the finance worries to the owners, thats what they do. We, as fans, dont know anything about the debts / financesvof the club. Surely you want the best players for our club? You're saying you'd lose Cisse, Adel, Ferdinand, Onouha, Traore etc and rather have the likes of $hittu and Hogan playing?

Each to their own n all that but Im just glad you aint manager or we would be playing the likes of Macclesfield in no time

Comment

your bonkers .

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Leave the finance worries to the owners, thats what they do. We, as fans, dont know anything about the debts / financesvof the club. Surely you want the best players for our club? You're saying you'd lose Cisse, Adel, Ferdinand, Onouha, Traore etc and rather have the likes of $hittu and Hogan playing?

Each to their own n all that but Im just glad you aint manager or we would be playing the likes of Macclesfield in no time
                            I see what you're saying but i've never been a fan of being in the Premier League because of results like today & fooolham.

I first remember supporting this club when they were in todays league 1 and for me that's the level of football I like. I like real fans, real teams, real footballers. It means more to me then playing against Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool's poor fans
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            And many more mistakes

Comment

I see what you're saying but i've never been a fan of being in the Premier League because of results like today & fooolham.

I first remember supporting this club when they were in todays league 1 and for me that's the level of football I like. I like real fans, real teams, real footballers. It means more to me then playing against Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool's poor fans
                              Makes 2 of us

I do want the bets players though, I would love to have Cisse & Adel, for example, linking up in the CCC.... Could be lethal

Comment

Working...
                              X