Very arrogant **** fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very arrogant **** fan

Please let us take these arrogant c**ts apart tomorrow, in facty forget that 0-1 will do come on boys this really means more than survival
    cfcnet.co.uk is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cfcnet.co.uk has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

i would actually take great pleasure in squirting him up given the chance!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I know we ain't been around for a while and we ain't got anything good to say about them, but the absolute arrogance, the sureness, co*kyness, that we have no chance just :rage::yush:......... quite vex's me, and calm...........
      Last edited by QPRDave; 28-04-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

That is just so arrogant and a real insult, making assumptions that we 'looked on in envy' at them for any reason.
        I'd never envy Chelsea for any reason. Plastic club.
        What a complete and utter w*nker.
        I'll be back on that site tomorrow evening if we turn them over.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          That is just so arrogant and a real insult, making assumptions that we 'looked on in envy' at them for any reason.
          I'd never envy Chelsea for any reason. Plastic club.
          What a complete and utter w*nker.
          I'll be back on that site tomorrow evening if we turn them over.
          Do you know what,... i will too

Comment

c.o.c.k !!
            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Glory hunter.

Comment

The good thing for us imo is we have some very big names,and egos too, who i hope will have seen all this cr*p and things like lee Dixon predicting **** heroes to roll over Rs and they get the hump, people like Cisse, Barton, who won't take kindly to being written off, and the leaders in our squad Derry, Hill, Barton, who will rally the troops, and drill into them what this is all about, and it ain't all about those prima donnas and their sh*tty fans

Comment

C u n t

Comment

Taken from that peice:

Their relegation from the top-flight in 1996 signalled the beginning of a sixteen-year period which saw the fortunes of the two West London Clubs contrast dramatically.

Really knowledgeable isn't he? Doesn't even know where his team come from probably because he has never been there in person.
                    I'd say he sits in his armchair and would have heard commentators going on about them being a West London side so that is all he knows.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

quote,to endanger their prem existence and once again restore the rightful distance between the two clubs.should pin it on changing room door.fooking flapjack.

Comment

"As a 25 year-old Chelsea fan...."

is where i stopped

Comment

bet his dad is called rupert and an overseas investment banker and mum 'tookie' pedals home made jam at the farmers market...........id like to open him up like a tin of baked beans!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                            quote,to endanger their prem existence and once again restore the rightful distance between the two clubs.should pin it on changing room door.fooking flapjack.
                            Yeah that bit got me too:rage:

Yeah W12 he doesn't know anything pre russian

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              bet his dad is called rupert and an overseas investment banker and mum 'tookie' pedals home made jam at the farmers market...........id like to open him up like a tin of baked beans!
                              and his ol' girl takes up the gary from leroy the "stable-hand"!!!!
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X