Daniel Sturridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Sturridge

Will he do an Ashley Young and try to win a pen by cheating like he did against us when Chelsea beat us in the Cup? I'll never forget the wry smile on his face as he dived under the slightest of touches.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    Will he do an Ashley Young and try to win a pen by cheating like he did against us when Chelsea beat us in the Cup? I'll never forget the wry smile on his face as he dived under the slightest of touches.
    NO DOUBT!!!

unless we can trip him up before he gets to our box

Comment

Think Clint should do him in the tunnel, ala jones v kinkladze at man city

Comment

He'll try. Heres hoping he doesn't succeed
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

I remember the nasty eyeballing he gave to a bloke behind me in the East Paddock who was having a go at him in the cup game.
          Sturridge is a nasty, little, jumped-up twerp, and I hope the ref is wise to him after the publicity his dive in the cup game got.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            I remember the nasty eyeballing he gave to a bloke behind me in the East Paddock who was having a go at him in the cup game.
            Sturridge is a nasty, little, jumped-up twerp, and I hope the ref is wise to him after the publicity his dive in the cup game got.

Agree with swanners there.

He'll still con something out of the ref no doubt.

Comment

I hate that c*nt

Comment

Just another in a long line of winkers from Cashley to Dogpoo and Terry ,
                He will carry on the tradition for thier next generation.

Comment

Working...
                X