Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catch this filth

lift urination vermin on the loose in Shepherds Bush

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Ditry ch@nt . suppose it lucky he didnt have his camel in their with him as well

im not a grass but its Abdul from the Shahara kebab shop in bylthe road

Comment

wrong'un! although I have to confess I had a ducks beak on a bird in Thailand once (she did ask)

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
        wrong'un! although I have to confess I had a ducks beak on a bird in Thailand once (she did ask)
        I haven't a clue what ducks beak stands for, but it did make me laugh where in your defence you say "she did ask"

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I haven't a clue what ducks beak stands for, but it did make me laugh where in your defence you say "she did ask"
          = Leak

Comment

Having lived on the Winstanley and Badric Court I never understood why people always felt the need to **** in the lifts. Stairwells werent much better tbh, human and dog **** all over them. Add into the equation that loads of chelsea live on these estates and soon realise why the derkhead ratio there is so high!

Comment

= Leak
              Duh!! ................... cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                Having lived on the Winstanley and Badric Court I never understood why people always felt the need to **** in the lifts. Stairwells werent much better tbh, human and dog **** all over them. Add into the equation that loads of chelsea live on these estates and soon realise why the derkhead ratio there is so high!

Not many over there anymore! I used to live on Falcon Road and never used to see any.

Comment

Not many over there anymore! I used to live on Falcon Road and never used to see any.
                  If you lived on the Falcon Road you must remember the old Chelsea Kitchen? Trust me theres plenty of those wallys in battersea, others have been moved to sutton and croydon by the council.
                  Still too many of them for my liking, I remember running onto the landing and shouting into the badric courtyard after terry slipped taking the pen in the CL final. I laughed at the lights going out in the flats with the chelsea flags hanging out of them. My local is full of the muppets, just hope none of them recognise me sitting in their end on sunday, knowing their general intelligence theyll say something along the lines of what are you doing here? I thought you were rangers!
                  Last edited by willis1980; 26-04-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

He should be made to clean the lifts with his tongue,have his **** chopped off, then knock each flat and apologise.dirty ****!!!

Comment

well what do you lot expect, Mustapha respecting his free house?, jog on

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        well what do you lot expect, Mustapha respecting his free house?, jog on

thats normal where he comes from....big thanks to the labour party and their immigration policies:rage:
                        Last edited by vblockranger; 27-04-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

:Where`s Deepcut , when you need him ?
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Giving out balloons somewhere?

Comment

Working...