Flags for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flags for Sunday

Gonna dust off the old QPR flag for Chelsea on Sunday anyone sitting Shed End Upper who fancies baby sitting it for me during the game as I'm sitting down the bottom?

There's a pint in it for whoever's willing.

Goos shout that.... I would volunteer but I'm in the lower too.

Be good to have as many as possible on show.

Comment

Spartak fans taunting Zenit St Petersburg by using a banner with the Zenit Lion on and pushing a massive dick into its mouth, then use a flare to destroy it....

Always thought there was something dodgy about that lion.

Comment

We could do that with a giant flag of John Terry's handbag and all pass stolen items in to.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          We could do that with a giant flag of John Terry's handbag and all pass stolen items in to.
          Now that would be funny. Would look great on the telly.

Comment

It was supposed to say John terry's mums handbag but you get what Im saying

Comment

I have a 9x6ft QPR Flag but I'm sitting in the lower for both Chel**** and City, think we should have the upper packed with flags.
              BORN A RANGER, LIVE A RANGER, DIE A RANGER RTID!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_JTJ View Post
                I have a 9x6ft QPR Flag but I'm sitting in the lower for both Chel**** and City, think we should have the upper packed with flags.
                Mines bigger than your mate but yes loadsa flags in the Upper but it seems nobody is residing in the said area?

Comment

i'm in the sc*m end, i don't think they'd appreciate a Rangers flag, then again i could get an American tourist to hold it for me, he wouldn't have a clue

Comment

Also stick your flags on your cars and out your windows.lets show em west London truly is ours!!!

Comment

Im in the upper and was gonna take my big flag,the only problem is when they hang down you lot in the lower wont be able to see, tell me if you think different and il baby sit as many flags as you like.

Comment

I'm bringing my flag that I got at the Leeds game last season, Gonna be sitting in Shed Lower. U R'sss
                        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          Im in the upper and was gonna take my big flag,the only problem is when they hang down you lot in the lower wont be able to see, tell me if you think different and il baby sit as many flags as you like.
                          Will people in the lower be able to see if we hang the flags

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            Will people in the lower be able to see if we hang the flags
                            Should be able to, try it out and if not then just take it down
                            BORN A RANGER, LIVE A RANGER, DIE A RANGER RTID!!

Comment

A few bayern munich flags would be a nice touch

Comment

Working...
                              X