Looks like Barton intends staying around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Barton intends staying around

Been involved in pricing for materials for a house in Kew which Barton reportedly paid £4.5 million pounds on recently and is having totally transformed

I bet that is some hefty mortgage

Probably got properties scattered all around the place, blokes hardly short of dough.

I still reckon he'll be the first to jump ship if we go down, personally.

Out of interest / nosiness; what do you do for a living Isle?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Does he need a plumber? 

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Probably got properties scattered all around the place, blokes hardly short of dough.

I still reckon he'll be the first to jump ship if we go down, personally.

Out of interest / nosiness; what do you do for a living Isle?

Sell building materials mate mainly on a direct to site basis such as insulation and bricks and blocks etc for major housebuilders

Feel like a broker on occasions as I rarely see what I actually buy and sell but for the most part its going pretty well despite the financial climate out there

Comment

Good to hear it's going well mate, there's still plenty of Money out there

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Sell building materials mate mainly on a direct to site basis such as insulation and bricks and blocks etc for major housebuilders

Feel like a broker on occasions as I rarely see what I actually buy and sell but for the most part its going pretty well despite the financial climate out there
            Fair play mate.

Few of the building merchants we use earn a frigging fortune.

Comment

we always use *****s kilburn high road

plus james is a mad QPR fan .......................

Comment

wtf, M-O-R-A-N-S

Comment

He definitely lives over Twickenham way. He was telling us on the train back from Norwich away. I am certainly warming to him, now he's stopped Twittering and he's playing like a captain should be. Fair play for him turning his Rangers career around.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                    Good to hear it's going well mate, there's still plenty of Money out there
                    yep
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

He stayed at newk when they got relegated

Comment

If we go down he will stay.

Totally commited to Rangers & by all accounts 'absolutely buzzing' he has the fans back onside.

I'm loving the all new Joey Barton since Liverpool, showing us some real class, captains performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          If we go down he will stay.

Totally commited to Rangers & by all accounts 'absolutely buzzing' he has the fans back onside.

I'm loving the all new Joey Barton since Liverpool, showing us some real class, captains performances.
                          Love the sound of that Ric. Fair play to him. I have a lot of respect for him the way he react to the booing, admired his honesty in his programme notes that time and his performances have been top drawer since.

We've got our captain back

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Are you an independent builders merchants or do you work for one of the nationals?
                            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

mo rans are good as they take orders on the phone and then deliver it same day for free
                              found themery useful when i was doing my place up
                              a lot better than hitting the b and q in colindale late at night after work

Comment

Working...
                              X