Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    ARE YOU RADIO RENTAL ? :yush:

When I was growing up we WERE the 'bigger' team, any (local) Chel**** fan of my age will tell ya of the days when the R's were top team in London, in Europe, 2 Wembley cup finals, beat them in the qtr finals , beat them 6-0 ,they spent time in the old 2nd division, we had the newest stadium in the league while they were playing at the decrepid Stamford Bridge, those of us of a certain age still p-i-s-s ourselves with memories of the old open away end with the rat run at the back of it ! . . . . . . . I could go on & on

BUT for the flick of a coin it could have been us who got launched onto the path that THEY have ended up on, this is OUR moment to spring forward again, ALL the team has to do is find the fire to stay up and the glory days could return for FANS & PLAYERS !

RANT OVER

In Clint we trust

When I was a kid/young man, we were never in awe of Chelshyte, NEVER.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post

When I was a kid/young man, we were never in awe of Chelshyte, NEVER.

that was the point I was trying to get across, they were bankrupt, getting relegated and getting beat by us on a regular basis ! Oh happy days indeed

The next 3 games will decide whether the glory days are coming back
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

goliath was bigger than david

Comment

the keyboard is mightier than the quill!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The brick trowel is bigger than the pointing trowel
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              we will 'never ever' be as big as chelsea...........im sorry but its a fact......i hate them as much as any rangers fan but they are set to be one of the big five period........i actually hope they win the champions league final and fa cup!!
              Chelsea are only as big as Chelsea because of a rich benefactor pumping cash into the club. Can you say for sure that won't happen to us? Perhaps it already has.

Comment

Originally posted by StansMoles View Post
                Chelsea are only as big as Chelsea because of a rich benefactor pumping cash into the club. Can you say for sure that won't happen to us? Perhaps it already has.
                CORRECT

Comment

Working...
                X