Team we want vs team we'll get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team we want vs team we'll get

If Cerny is back to full fitness after his swine flu, then he gets the nod. The first line-up is what I think we will field when Saturday comes. The second is what I'd like with the available fit players. Maybe a bit attack-minded but hey, we're at home and we want to score.

Cerny/Marshall

Ramage, Hall, Gorkss, Connolly

Routledge, Rowly, Mahon, Balanta.

Vine, Pat.

Subs: Buz, Taraabt, Stewart, Ainsworth, Pellicori, Ephraim, Borrowdale

Cerny/Marshall

Ramage, Connolly, Gorkss, Borrowdale.

Rowly

Routledge, Buz, Balanta,

Taraabt

Pellicori

Subs: Vine, Agy, Ainsworth, Mahon, Hall, Ephraim, Stewart

Im unsure if balanta can play left midfield, would be better in the hole behind the forward

Comment

Problem is I don't think Madge is allowed to play 451, even though our squad is most suited to it.

Comment

I'd count Taraabt as part of a 'two' upfront, just playing behind the frontman. Though I only saw him briefly against the Saints, I was impressed with the Ayetie, so I think he should lead the frontline in the absence of anyone else.

Comment

with 7 subs, I hope Magilton picks a keeper for the bench.

As for the team? Holloway's Blackpool side will be physical, so I would like to see the following;

-------------Cerny
          Ramage Gorkss Stewart Connolly
          -------------Mahon
          Routledge Buzsaky Rowlands Vine
          ------------Pellicori
          Subs: Marshall/Putnins, Hall, Borrowdale, Taarabt, Alberti, Agyemang, Balanta

Magilton could always see how the game is developing and switch to a 4-4-2 or maybe even a 4-3-3. The above staring line up allows for a change without even making a substitution i.e. Rowlands could switch to the left wing and Vine could play alongside Pellicori.

Comment

Working...
          X