• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derry believes goal difference could be vital in relegation battle

More...

I said this weeks ago, not rocket science

Comment

I think points will probably be more important.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
        I think points will probably be more important.
        I think the point Dez is making is that with the technogoly points will be awarded correctly...

Comment

No **** Sherlock but perhaps if you'd got some more points this wouldn't need worrying about. But then who am I to say?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            No **** Sherlock but perhaps if you'd got some more points this wouldn't need worrying about. But then who am I to say?

Comment

Players get microphones shoved under their noses and get asked stupid questions which they have no choice but to answer as honestly as the can.

Their quotes are then emblazoned into big headlines (minus the dumb question) for their already exasperated fans to read, followed by the inevitable backlash against said player to stop stating the bleeding obvious and start doing his talking on the pitch!

And so it goes on...

I have lost count of the number of times the above scenario has been played out this season (this thread being a prime example).

Moral of the story: Sometimes you do need to shoot the messenger for asking ill-informed/unoriginal questions before blaming the player (or even blame yourself for creating the demand for these questions in the first place).
              Last edited by Stanley; 20-04-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

my moral of the story if we go down is blame the players for not performing and securing enough points to keep us up...they are the ones responsible for finishing behind the likes of Norwich/Swansea etc and blowing the whole season if we dont finish 17th (which doesnt look likely).

Comment

Working...
                X