Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabiddon

Do people rate him?

I think he is OK.Nothing spetacular about him, but he did improve with more games under his belt. Thatīs why I Would like to keep him..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

wouldnt buy a used car off him too be fair!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Reckon he'll move on to Cardiff end of season

Comment

keep him - can't imagine he's on a rocket wage.

Comment

He's not half as bad as our fans make out. Done the job fairly well whenever he's played. Not as good as Anton or Hill though
          We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
          @Deadend_Friend

Comment

He's alright, but no better than Fitz... will be moved on in the summer regardless of what league we're in I think.

Comment

We seemed to be doing better when he was in the side imo! Not saying id start him ahead of our center backs, but hes not that bad!

Comment

useless.... bullied by kevin davies on the opening day and downhill from there...him and hall push santos and gnhore as the worse defensive pairing we;ve had..shocking against man city and mk dons in a not good enough sense as opposed to an off day sense... west ham offered an insurance pay off after his knee injury and he declined and signed for us...

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Do people rate him?

I think he is OK.Nothing spetacular about him, but he did improve with more games under his belt. Thatīs why I Would like to keep him..
                  To me like all our Centre backs, good Championship c/b, but nothing special in this league, if and i say if we stay up a priority for me would be a centre back and goalkeeper..

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                    useless.... bullied by kevin davies on the opening day and downhill from there...him and hall push santos and gnhore as the worse defensive pairing we;ve had..shocking against man city and mk dons in a not good enough sense as opposed to an off day sense... west ham offered an insurance pay off after his knee injury and he declined and signed for us...
                    ive seen us play PAUL BRUCE and TERRELL FORBES in defence with LEROY GRIFFITHS and ANDY THOMPSON up front a few years ago.

think our team is dodgy now

Comment

Working...
                    X