Players to hold a meeting to decide on Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players to hold a meeting to decide on Terry

Queens Park Rangers will hold a team meeting early next week before deciding whether to shake Chelsea skipper John Terry's hand.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

good. as in i'm glad this isn't just being swept under the carpet like the FA would like.

reignite the fire please. Let's not forget, this is a person who will stand trial for a public order offence for using racially motivated language.

If this was Jo Average this would have been dealt with months ago.

Comment

This really is bizarre. Is it not the case that with that defendant and alleged victim from any other walk of life in a case like this would normally be instructed not to come into contact with each other while the case remains unsettled?
      WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

dont think he will play against us!

Comment

What happened to that pending court case, why has it been postponed until 9 July? I mean I know why (something to do with some recreational events in Poland/Ukraine), but it seems just so cynical. Why not postpone it even longer, until he retires from football? Pathetic.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            What happened to that pending court case, why has it been postponed until 9 July? I mean I know why (something to do with some recreational events in Poland/Ukraine), but it seems just so cynical. Why not postpone it even longer, until he retires from football? Pathetic.
            I dont think they wanted this to come to trial while the season is still in progress, wait untill the season ends and things quieten down

on a lighter note maybe cisse should shake him by the neck off the pitch of course

Comment

F**K him...NOTHING has changed...

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                on a lighter note maybe cisse should shake him by the neck off the pitch of course
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Can't wait for next Sunday. I hate everything about that club!
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Can't wait for next Sunday. I hate everything about that club!
                    Agreed. Cannot wait.

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                      F**K him...NOTHING has changed...

Comment

If we shake hands with him, that's an easy way out for the FA to go lenient on him. I want to go to SB and boo him all game.

Comment

God I hate that tw*t and his sh*t club, all the players thoughts should be on how to beat them rather than this nonsense again. The F.A should scrap all handshakes. Big respect to Anton who has behaved with dignity throughout the whole sorry saga.

Comment

If he does play surely someone needs to rattle his rib cage in the first few minutes. That should be enough to get the muggy ##### off the pitch with as much pain as possible, within the laws of the game of course
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Im hoping that they are in the Champions league Final , and then it will be relevant as he wont play, this thing although serious could work against us, i hope the players are totally focused on the game and there are no side issue that could split the squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X