Any Kit Rumours yet? Umbro, Adidas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Norwich are suing one of their fans for leaking pictures, which he got off of their kit launch site as it was being built. 'Protecting' their intellectual property' apparently....

Great PR work there by the Canaries, suing your own season ticket holders....

ffs
    Tbf he couldn't have gone far wrong even if he didn' know what the actuall kit looked like.
    Can you imagine the gobblers board sit down around the table and we open with
    "roight boi less sort out the new kiit. wasshullus use cullor wyse?" and another looks out the window and surprise surprise there goes a john deer tractor
    "oi naw ee showts ow bout yella n grain" and so it goes on, the worst, most disgusting, f**kin abomination of a set of colours of any team in the league hate them hate them

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Yep, taking up valuable advertising space...........
      Exactly money drives the game, and that looks crap

Comment

Yes Dave but it's just a photoshop done off an international shirt. Obviously it wouldn't have the number there on a club kit.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          The number is in the middle and on the front of this "soccer shirt" :angry: no just no!
          How about now?

Yes I know it's a shoddy photoshop job with the middle hoop but what the hey! The sponsor's a little high but it looks way better on a white hoop than on the blue with the white background.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            I would like us to use the same skirt we used in the glory days!!; second in the league.

That´s "the real thing".
            SKIRT!!!!! young lady!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
              SKIRT!!!!! young lady!!!
              I would not mind seeing Kenny play in a skirt, just for a laugh once ... and I will then probably spend a year in therapy.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I would not mind seeing Kenny play in a skirt, just for a laugh once ... and I will then probably spend a year in therapy.
                only a year

Comment

Would prefer thicker hoops with a thin red edge tbh Tetters but do appreciate you're efforts

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Would prefer thicker hoops with a thin red edge tbh Tetters but do appreciate you're efforts

Comment

Working...
                    X