• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiership - it ain't all that...

I preferred last year anyway.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

no , the championship is crap, the prems definately where its at , i cant stand the way that when we win lose or draw in the champ no one knows or gives a toss!

Comment

Have not enjoyed it one bit tbh,corrupt officials,it's all geared for the so called bigger clubs and prima donnas all about money,yes it's been shite,but i'm sure we'll wanna come back up next year ??

Comment

If we do go down, then yes, I would like to see a QPR captain hold the Championship trophy aloft.

Have to admit though, I will never view the premier league as the be-all, and end-all.
        Last edited by BUSHRANGER1982; 16-04-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

It's been crap but had brilliant moments. Maybe there could be a couple more of those moments to come...

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            no , the championship is crap, the prems definately where its at , i cant stand the way that when we win lose or draw in the champ no one knows or gives a toss!

STUPID COMMENT...

Why do you care if other people know if we won or lost? I thought this season i'd love going to all these big grounds and all the players we'd play but to be honest nothing special has happened for me... I personally love the championship, not just last year but all of it since i've been watching QPR... So much more exciting, more games, more even league, anyone can beat anyone, better atmospheres in general just better. You may say it's because we are a small club in the prem losing every other week and we don't like it but realisticly if your not in the top 6 teams ( Man U, Arsenal, Tottenham, ****, Liverpool, City ) then what is the point... You'll never win anything. Think of Sunderland, Villa, West Brom etc. where a good season is finishing as high as you can to 7th or whatever... That is ****. I for one don't care either way if we go down i'll love being in the championship but if we end up staying up i'll enjoy a few better results than this season (hopefully :S)

Whatever happens i think we'll be seeing half a new team anyway so things are going to be exciting either way.

Comment

The PL isn't a competition. It's just becoming boring TBH. And the amount of diving seems to get worse and worse. Liverpool game was fun, and it was good to beat Chelsea......but is it really all that?
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I agree. I prefer the Npower Championship.

In the premier league you've got The FA gifting Man Utd & Chelsea everything so they can keep the English brand of football good because the Spainish league is taking the lead

No Harry Redknapp

No Slurrrr Alex Ferguson

No Ashley Young

No John Terry

No Suarez

No stupid players on big wages (Cisse & Diakite) though i'm saying that half hearted because I think they're good players, just stupid

And players that want to play football like Mackie, Hill & Helguson.

For me I prefer the Npower Championship but if we went down I think we would go back up again so we might as well build on what we've got now.
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

What is the point of the Championship ? to get promoted, i would take a couple of yoyo years , then establish ourselves

Comment

Premier League is where its at...Championship is for the small fry

Comment

Who wants to scap it out in the championship with nothing to build on

The aim of any football club is to excel to its full potential getting to the top

Want nothing for the best for us not second rate football

Comment

All very good dining at the top table, where we belong, but I think we all enjoyed being in the lower divisions more. Or am I wrong? Don't get me wrong, I love us being in the top division but the game's not straight anymore.
                        Nothing to prove

Comment

MOTD or 'the 'football league show', it's a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            MOTD or 'the 'football league show', it's a no-brainer.
                            I heard ages ago this was the last season for the football league show because the BBC wants to cut back on costs.

Doesn't make sense in cutting a sport that is very popular though
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              I preferred last year anyway.
                              One of the top two leagues in the world, who wouldn't want to play in it??
                              Though the Championship is a very close exciting league, its nothing like the prem..

Comment

Working...
                              X