Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    notice the packed qpr ends?
    and the excitement and passion that TERRACING had....

now we sit, thru fear of bans and mad stewards and let the world slide by..football, yawn!

amazing how many were at leeds, i was there..via the offy coach and that end was really spacious, i thought 500 qpr there...and as leeds main firm was seated, few went there...

no one mentioned the fog....at 2-0 down, we hope it would get abandoned..memory of the day, 2 cops laughing at us at 2-0 down, mouthing off thru the fence...then 2-2 and they got some back..at 3-2 they walked off...few realised until they saw the replay, JUST HOW GOOD WEGERLES GOAL WAS....he drifts in, beats 1,2....shimmys, and bang, it rolls over the line, not breaking the net but placed superbly...cue celebration.
    I love that fact that just about every QPR I have ever met also claims to have been to the 4-1 at Old Trafford as well

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I love that fact that just about every QPR I have ever met also claims to have been to the 4-1 at Old Trafford as well
      Funny that...not many claim to admit being at the 6-1 thrashing though
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Had my hubcaps pinched that day! Car parked in trading estate.
        Still worth it though.

Comment

My very first away game was at OT when we lost 8-1! Willie Morgan hat trick i think.

Comment

Originally posted by qprgary View Post
            My very first away game was at OT when we lost 8-1! Willie Morgan hat trick i think.
            that was a nite game bout 68.are you gary c ?

Comment

I was there as well probably the best goal i've seen live and a great comeback from rangers also seem to remember leeds missing a penalty it might have been when they were 2-0 up.

Comment

i was at leeds for the 6-1 and they missed a pen too...

i was not at old trafford i was at work that day...a mate came to me and said you have to go and see this...he wouldn't say more..i get to a tv and its qpr 2-0 up....then 3, then 4 i was dancing around and nervous, then mclair scored and i thought we;ll lose it now, we're qpr...then the final whistle...relief,joy....JUSTIFICATION in being an r!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  i was at leeds for the 6-1 and they missed a pen too...

i was not at old trafford i was at work that day...a mate came to me and said you have to go and see this...he wouldn't say more..i get to a tv and its qpr 2-0 up....then 3, then 4 i was dancing around and nervous, then mclair scored and i thought we;ll lose it now, we're qpr...then the final whistle...relief,joy....JUSTIFICATION in being an r!
                  I know you were there...I'm 100% positive it was you telling everyone to sit down and not sing when we went 4-1 down...it was very funny.

We were still more vocal than them.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hammer was 1969 on a wedneday night.
                    No am Gary B a pal of Dennis Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                    X