• Show
Clear All

• West Brom fans are clueless!

Thick c*nt

Comment

Ric whos Steves next line up please?
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Having a team meeting tomo will post it up soon as I come out of training ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Having a team meeting tomo will post it up soon as I come out of training ground.
          send gt a couple of programes from the 85 season ric.....last time he set foot in bush.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            send gt a couple of programes from the 85 season ric.....last time he set foot in bush.

Comment

good to see you back ric.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

For how long who knows... Was all to depressing on here.

My anti bullsh!t alarm was going off constantly. Can't be doing with all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  For how long who knows... Was all to depressing on here.

My anti bullsh!t alarm was going off constantly. Can't be doing with all that.
                  hahaha...i know how you feel mate. here's to manchester and a few lite ales
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Must be that load over in the corner to our right yesterday. Think it's called "The Care in the Community Stand" Utter f**king inbreds lead by the Head T**t who kept popping his head above the wall (looked like a funfair shooting gallery)with the scarf at the end. Rushed off at the end to the awaiting sunshine coach.

Comment

Originally posted by dodge-stoke-r View Post
                      Must be that load over in the corner to our right yesterday. Think it's called "The Care in the Community Stand" Utter f**king inbreds lead by the Head T**t who kept popping his head above the wall (looked like a funfair shooting gallery)with the scarf at the end. Rushed off at the end to the awaiting sunshine coach.
                      They were proper special, the lot on the left weren't much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X