The good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news

Blackburn lost 3-0 to the team we just beat 3-0. Only had 30% possession and Swansea had 16 shots. Sounds like they were thrashed. 4th defeat on the spin for them makes it v hard to see them coming back. Them and Wolves are now almost certainly down. Now between us, Bolton and Wigan for the last spot. As so often at the bottom the teams who have done best today were those who didnt play. But Bolton are going to have one major fixture pile up with injuries etc hampering them.

The good news is that we have Charlton next year instead of Doncaster,a little bit nearer on a cold midweek winter's night !!!!! ..

Comment

did we play today? What was the score? Another win I take it? Well done boys....

Comment

Liking the sarcasm fellas. Just trying to counter some of the posts on here that make Leonard Cohen seem like a stand up comic...

Comment

damn...this aint the Brentford forum....oh well, I'll support u lot instead...premiership 'n all that....glory hunter!

Comment

Blackburn also have 3 injury worries after today Hanley the CB Kean reckons looks serious, Yakubu knee, apparently the medics advised Kean to take him off, on going prob apparently, and Hoilett hamstring tight so dodgy

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Blackburn lost 3-0 to the team we just beat 3-0. Only had 30% possession and Swansea had 16 shots. Sounds like they were thrashed. 4th defeat on the spin for them makes it v hard to see them coming back. Them and Wolves are now almost certainly down. Now between us, Bolton and Wigan for the last spot. As so often at the bottom the teams who have done best today were those who didnt play. But Bolton are going to have one major fixture pile up with injuries etc hampering them.
              It doesn't look good for Blackburn, but I'm not sure I agree that they are 'almost certainly down'. A win against Norwich next Saturday would give them a real chance of staying up. Wolves are the only ones who we can dismiss at this stage.

I can see it going to the last day of the season. I think we'll beat Stoke and pick up a couple of draws against Tottenham and Chelsea. This would take us to 36 points. I think our survival could depend on the attitude Manchester City take to the game. If they're still in with a chance of winning the title, then we're doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Blackburn also have 3 injury worries after today Hanley the CB Kean reckons looks serious, Yakubu knee, apparently the medics advised Kean to take him off, on going prob apparently, and Hoilett hamstring tight so dodgy
                Its not Blackburn who we have to worry about...Bolton and Wigan have dossy run ins
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Well that is genuinely v gd news. They are in real deep dodo now. Ever since Kean said it was time they started looking up the table rather than down...

Comment

[IMG]Bolton Swansea home Aston Villa away Sunderland away Tottenham home West Brom home Stoke Away[/IMG]

This is bolton's run in i don't think that is that easy

Comment

[IMG]Bolton Swansea home Aston Villa away Sunderland away Tottenham home West Brom home Stoke Away[/IMG]

This is bolton's run in i don't think that is that easy
                      That or Spurs, Chelsea, Stoke, Man city

er I think it is
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

And the good news is that we can still survive, but next 4 games will be crucial.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

anyway, let's cheer up and sing a song together; 1,2,3...what's the matter you, hey...got a no respect, whata ya think u do, why u looka so sad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            And the good news is that we can still survive, but next 4 games will be crucial.
                            stop it u.....!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                              That or Spurs, Chelsea, Stoke, Man city

er I think it is
                              Mate Liverpool, Arsenal ??? Our fixtures are what they are, we can win them bolton just lost 0-3 at home to Fulham, beat us through a goal being chalked off, they might win those games but it ain't nailed on

Comment

Working...
                              X