No announcement yet.

Shaun Wright Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think he's among QPR's top ten worst signings of all time then clearly you haven't been supporting us for very long. That said, he is a very poor player who should not be on the pitch ahead of Buzsaky and Smith IMO.

Comment

Buzsaky should have come for Derry. Please Mark Hughes for god's sake don't bring SWP anymore
      Last edited by Yousef; 15-04-2012, 10:28 AM.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
        easily the worst signing, especially when considering the expectation. no one is going to take him off our hands.
        League 1 player
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

agree he's been a big disappointment but think you just have to let hughes make the decisions. many of us - me included - lost faith with mackie as anything more than an impact sub but fair play to him he has deserved his place lately.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Makes Torres and Carroll seem like sucess stories.
            Now that's taking it a bit far.....

It is strange though as I was convinced SWP would have had something to prove to people after sitting on various benches throughout his footballing life..

Comment

how many years have we got him for? I bet he's on a long term contract!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

It is strange though as I was convinced SWP would have had something to prove to people after sitting on various benches throughout his footballing life..
                He's proved them right. He's best left on the bench.

Comment

Sooo disappointed with him, really was happy when he signed thought he would be a real top player again for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

I felt the same, and when he was coming on today I thought this was a perfect time for him to prove a point but he was shocking.

Comment

He has been sooooooo poor, just goes to show he wasnt on the bench for nothing at his previous clubs. Talk about stealing a living, haha

Comment

I thought he looked decent when he came on today. At least compared to his more recent appearences!
                        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Can't understand how he went from being a good player at City to being a headless chicken at ours,without doubt the biggest disappointment of a signing ever for us !

Comment

dont blame swp blame the man who selects him. all season he has been poor. he is so one dimentional its embarrasing. i keep thinking he has got to come good soon at least he is consistant , consistantly useless . nice bloke though i met him last year very friendly

Comment

on a par with routledge except routs can cross
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Would rather Ephraim would of took swp's place

At least he can shoot

Comment

Working...
                                X