Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Day Of The Season Ticket Credit Card Stylie

How does everyone think it will go?

Not to sure if someone will be swiping it or you put in before you go through the turnstile? Are you glad to see the back of the booklet and in future would you be keen on having your photo on it?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Badly. Mine still havent arrived so I called this morning and they are setting up duplicates that I have to pick up from the BO on the day. Not a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
      Badly. Mine still havent arrived so I called this morning and they are setting up duplicates that I have to pick up from the BO on the day. Not a good start.

same

typical rangers

Comment

O dear..

I hope we don't see long queues with stewards getting the hang of the swipe, as it requires bar side up and the machinery working
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Mine have not arrived either, Paid for mine way back in April before the first early bird deadline.

Box Office confirmed yesterday that they had definitely been sent. As my first game will be Scunny away its not an issue though.

Comment

They were using the hand-held scanners at the Southampton game.
            All worked OK, but took the same length of time as the old book system, so I can't see how it would cut down on queues.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Im makeing a point of getting in a tad earlier and having a couple of beers in the ground so i dont get stuck in any ques....

Although im sure it wont be as bad as many think..
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It will be OK,just keep your card clean and free from white powder.

Comment

why couldnt they just put the barcode on both sides?

Comment

I personally can not see the point one bit in having put in an expensive electronic system that still needs to have a steward behind the counter collecting the same wage that they were.
                    Thought that at all the grounds we've been to and they've had them, Southend was by far the most pointless, having them on the Friday night game seeing as they were only staying at the ground for another couple of years.

Comment

its not an expensive electronic system... they have a hand scanner.. a boy on the turn style

What Would you deem as expensive.. Paying the person that types all ticket slips from the gates into an excel spreadsheet to work out who goes to what games.

or a £50 scanner that will automatically update a database with who goes to each game. Plus.. cheeper for the Fans as the ROYAL MAIL £5.25 postage charge is no longer applicable.

Allowing the club the ability to work out who are the more loyal fans..

Cuts down on paper and printing costs... must cost a bomb with 8,000 season tickets holders all with 60+ pages in them

Yeh they could be teething problems on the first day... so what they will get the hang of it ..

But how annoying is it when someone bowls into a turnstyle and then says "what number is it???"

Well done the club....plus it looks a bit more sheek than the old crappy book.
                      Not as good as the arsenal one but im sure we will get there

Sorry im i not towing the party line.. how about..

Rubish, S h i t , Wats the point... i prefer paying for my ticket to be posted for an extra 5er

why do they have to change it... it worked fine before.

Comment

I don't know but i got mine and they've got my whole name wrong so we have to go down and pick up a replacement for HQ this week

Lazy sods couldn't send out another one :anger:
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                          its not an expensive electronic system... they have a hand scanner.. a boy on the turn style

What Would you deem as expensive.. Paying the person that types all ticket slips from the gates into an excel spreadsheet to work out who goes to what games.

or a £50 scanner that will automatically update a database with who goes to each game. Plus.. cheeper for the Fans as the ROYAL MAIL £5.25 postage charge is no longer applicable.

Allowing the club the ability to work out who are the more loyal fans..

Cuts down on paper and printing costs... must cost a bomb with 8,000 season tickets holders all with 60+ pages in them

Yeh they could be teething problems on the first day... so what they will get the hang of it ..

But how annoying is it when someone bowls into a turnstyle and then says "what number is it???"

Well done the club....plus it looks a bit more sheek than the old crappy book.
                          Not as good as the arsenal one but im sure we will get there

Sorry im i not towing the party line.. how about..

Rubish, S h i t , Wats the point... i prefer paying for my ticket to be posted for an extra 5er

why do they have to change it... it worked fine before.
                          Fair points all round there, so if that's the case then fair play, I'd presumed it was a big system with the metal gates and everything in built just like the other grounds.
                          Although, we are still going to have to use the printing companies and so on anyway for tickets bought on the day, and non season ticket holders ordering tickets.

Comment

Working...
                          X