Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham fan - IN PEACE, believe it or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fulham rivals? Cack off more with narwich looooton and Oxford than them
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Btw, we can rival fulham on tourists these days. Japanese couple sat next 2 me (arrived 20 mins late). Horrified by the chanting. After we scored and everyone went mental the girl looked even more perplexed. Never re-appeared 4 the 2nd half.

Comment

About 6 0, I was sat in the neutral stand and had this brasilien guy in front of me. His first premier leage match, and he started of as a home supporter. He asked me if I a QPR supporter, then he asked when are the home fans starting to sing. He cheered at 1 0 and 2 0, but when it was 4 0 he started singing with us. Next time he will go to LR not to Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Givens View Post
          About 6 0, I was sat in the neutral stand and had this brasilien guy in front of me. His first premier leage match, and he started of as a home supporter. He asked me if I a QPR supporter, then he asked when are the home fans starting to sing. He cheered at 1 0 and 2 0, but when it was 4 0 he started singing with us. Next time he will go to LR not to Fulham.
          Sums them up.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

This has got to be a wind up? Who is this bloke? I dont give a S##t about Foolham we'll do twice next year? our rivals are Chelsea.as someone on the telly recently that Chelsea play QPR in THE WEST LONDON DERBY

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              This has got to be a wind up? Who is this bloke? I dont give a S##t about Foolham we'll do twice next year? our rivals are Chelsea.as someone on the telly recently that Chelsea play QPR in THE WEST LONDON DERBY
              Agree with you but one thing, it's not the West London Derby.
              They're SW FFS.
              Why do these muppets on the TV keep thinking otherwise?
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I would like to have Hangeland.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  I would like to have Hangeland.
                  Could you restrict your post to football please Shania.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Could you restrict your post to football please Shania.

Ok, Moderator!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I don't think his in hurry to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I don't think his in hurry to come back.
                        Tbf school doesnt finish til 3:10.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Tbf school doesnt finish til 3:10.
                          If his teacher's a QPR fan, he'll be late due to an hours detention.

Comment

I went with Fulham fans to the 6-0 nightmare, i was ashamed of qpr that day. You can imagine the **** i got after the game, and for a considerable while after. Fulham fans seem to have this idea that we are great rivals, dont think Rs fans share your view. I would have Dempsey without a doubt, he could play for any top club around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              I went with Fulham fans to the 6-0 nightmare, i was ashamed of qpr that day. You can imagine the **** i got after the game, and for a considerable while after. Fulham fans seem to have this idea that we are great rivals, dont think Rs fans share your view. I would have Dempsey without a doubt, he could play for any top club around the world.
                              Although in principle I agree, he could do alot better than Foolham; I dont think he is that good. Wouldnt, for me anyway, get into the top sides: ie Bayern, real, Barca, Man U etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Although in principle I agree, he could do alot better than Foolham; I dont think he is that good. Wouldnt, for me anyway, get into the top sides: ie Bayern, real, Barca, Man U etc etc.
                                Maybe not Barca or Madrid, but he would get into Man Utd or a Arsenal side imo..

Comment

Working...
                                X