Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham fan - IN PEACE, believe it or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the day fulham were , supported by the senile old boy next door, no one else in sw London gave a monkeys about them , they will always be in our shadow no matter how many Japanese tourists fill theyre ground for p iss cheap tickets. Personally , although I love getting one over on Chelsea , I see Luton , Norwich , Oxford etc as being Rangers main rivals , but then like many , i had my teenage years in the 80s.....
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

sadly

sadly for fulham and brentford they always had the name of numpties,so there fan base will always be thought of as idiots but you never know what is the future,football is changing all the time
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        sadly for fulham and brentford they always had the name of numpties,so there fan base will always be thought of as idiots but you never know what is the future,football is changing all the time

They (Brentford) have Uwe Røsler as their coach now. Ex City player, and has played and coached Lillestrøm, the club PVM now playes for.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

well

well shania as i say things can change,wouldnt it a strange if brentford got massive investment and became a prem side,well before you say impossible it seemed only yesterday that fulham were in the bottom division
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by friendly View Post
            Evening Rangers,

I have only two numbers to type, separated by a small little dash.

6 - 0
            look we know it was a big day for you but we don't care it was just another game against a nearby.................. minnow

Comment

Evening Rangers,

I have only two numbers to type, separated by a small little dash.

6 - 0
              I have two words for you: Michael Jackson.

Comment

It was a big day too when Po the Great had a little dance around FIFA Street's very own Paddy Kenny, before tapping home Dembele's neat backheel.

Club stature is irrelevant. Bragging rights this season belong to Fulham.
                bit like how swansea p--ssed all over your lot at benders cottage

Comment

Yep. We didn't start and Swansea outplayed us. Good side. Good support as well very vocal.

But...Swansea isn't in west London.

It's fair to say that a rivalry intensifies when two local clubs find themselves in the same league. But placing one rivalry higher than another because you got trounced by one and beat another is arrogance.

Let the football do the talking.
                  Rivalry !!! maybe on your part but not mine mate youve got a good team that deserves better support other than that you came on here bigging it up you must be working in shifts with the other tonks that visit

Comment

Yep. We didn't start and Swansea outplayed us. Good side. Good support as well very vocal.

But...Swansea isn't in west London.

It's fair to say that a rivalry intensifies when two local clubs find themselves in the same league. But placing one rivalry higher than another because you got trounced by one and beat another is arrogance.

Let the football do the talking.
                    Rivalry!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This thread has had nearly 3,500 views. I think Rangers' fans are a little titillated by the word, 'Fulham'. There has to be a background to such a high level of interest.

Fulham's rivals (in no order): QPR, Chelsea and Brentford.

All day, every day.
                      put them in order :yush:

Comment

This thread has had nearly 3,500 views. I think Rangers' fans are a little titillated by the word, 'Fulham'. There has to be a background to such a high level of interest.

All day, every day.
                        Sorry mate but we don't care about Fulham. Decent team which plays football the right way, but with absolutely shocking support. We hate Cardiff and Norwich more than you lot.

Comment

It was a big day too when Po the Great had a little dance around FIFA Street's very own Paddy Kenny, before tapping home Dembele's neat backheel.

Club stature is irrelevant. Bragging rights this season belong to Fulham.
                          PO????????

Oh Po got a piccy of him turning up to training with his club vehicle

Comment

All day, every day.
                            You're buzzing looking at the 3,500.

We alreay know the highest views you get on a Fulham forum is no more than 35.

Comment

any fulham lad larging it on here about you being our main rivals has got it completely wrong or is a propa johnny come lately, the only team i have a burning hatered for is gillingham, if i had to put it in any order it would be gillingham - chelsea - qpr and then just laugh at brentford
                              forever hate gillingham

Comment

Originally posted by abffc View Post
                                any fulham lad larging it on here about you being our main rivals has got it completely wrong or is a propa johnny come lately, the only team i have a burning hatered for is gillingham...
                                Yeah Gillingham are a worthy rival for your lot
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X