Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham fan - IN PEACE, believe it or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham fan - IN PEACE, believe it or not.

Firstly, I don't see our rivalry as fiercly as some others as I have only supported us through the PL days, not because of glory hunting, because of age. So really, we've never been in the same league together while I've supported my beloved Fulham.

Before I start, I would like to say, I actually loved that 5 Year Plan film of yours. Like, I would buy it. It was fantastic, and I actually enjoyed watching you play in the Championship, Taraabt was superb. If it's okay, I'd like to ask some questions and I'm happy to have an open debate about Fulham, QPR or anything football, it's my passion.

How well has Bobby fitted in? You won't hear many Fulham fans saying this, but Bobby's hold up play is top class, I honestly don't think there is many better in the world. He won't score many a season, but he's a team player.

What do you think of Mark Hughes? While he was at Fulham, he was sound. Took a while for the squad to get suited to his style of play, but that's the norm with most managers.

If there was one (more) Fulham player you could have at QPR, who would it be and why? From the QPR squad, I'd take Alejandro Faurlin, I think he is class.

What do you think of your discipline record? It's 8 reds (I think, I'm probably wrong) and obviously these red cards cost you games. Saying that, the fact that Sean Derry didn't even get his ban rescinded was embarrassing.

I think you will stay up by the skins of your teeth, but then really improve the squad in the summer. What do you think?

Finally, what were your thoughts on the 6-0? You wasn't as bad as the scoreline suggests, we just killed you with an early goal and seemed to take all of our chances from there. Must have been difficult for you to handle?

*4 Year Plan.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah the '5 YEAR PLAN' was brilliant.
      Last edited by Stanley; 12-04-2012, 10:12 PM. Reason: no need for the insults.

Comment

i would take Dempsey or Ruiz now.

Hughes is a class manager . 6 0 cant remember that one.......

Comment

How well has Bobby fitted in? You won't hear many Fulham fans saying this, but Bobby's hold up play is top class, I honestly don't think there is many better in the world. He won't score many a season, but he's a team player.
          Superbly. Holds up ball better than most strikers, brings others into play and roughs up defences. Great signing.

What do you think of Mark Hughes? While he was at Fulham, he was sound. Took a while for the squad to get suited to his style of play, but that's the norm with most managers.
          Great manager. Bit slow getting going as he adopted a fractured dressing room, now showing why we signed him.

If there was one (more) Fulham player you could have at QPR, who would it be and why? From the QPR squad, I'd take Alejandro Faurlin, I think he is class.
          Dembele. Great future ahead of him.

What do you think of your discipline record? It's 8 reds (I think, I'm probably wrong) and obviously these red cards cost you games. Saying that, the fact that Sean Derry didn't even get his ban rescinded was embarrassing.
          Couple of stinking decision, a few that are part and parcel of the game when players are getting used to the pace of the PL.

I think you will stay up by the skins of your teeth, but then really improve the squad in the summer. What do you think?
          Totally agree. Im very bias obv but I really do think if we stay up we will do very well next year with a more settled and gelled side.

Finally, what were your thoughts on the 6-0? You wasn't as bad as the scoreline suggests, we just killed you with an early goal and seemed to take all of our chances from there. Must have been difficult for you to handle?
          Every dog has his day. We let you enjoy it, you dont get much to shout about at your neutral-Japanese-camera-wielding-fan-filled club. Better side on the day, no arguements. Difficult to handle? Yes at the time. Then realised it could be worse: could be called Tarquin, have a rich old man that's in a dead end marriage hiding his homosexuality because it suits his job and hires 16 year old Thai rent boys to his office every night after work, support a club that take 93 fans away, sit on champagne bottles (upside down) as a party trick to impress QUentin and chums at dinner parties in Belgravia and never have seen a real life vagina before. So, upon reflection, wasnt too hard to handle, no.

ONLY ONE TEAM IN WEST LONDON
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

questions for you. Do you follow your beloved team away from home? (answer not needed) is tarquin your middle name? Do Fulham have they're own messages boards where they can discuss football with fellow fans or perhaps you know all the other fans so you text? Answers for you bobby is a fine player and fitting in well. Hughes is better than jol. We don't hate you. You annoy us. Chelsea are our rivals. We don't want any of your muggy little players and we think you're peado statue is an embarrassment.

Hope that clears things up.
            REGARDS
            QPR

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Superbly. Holds up ball better than most strikers, brings others into play and roughs up defences. Great signing.

Great manager. Bit slow getting going as he adopted a fractured dressing room, now showing why we signed him.

Dembele. Great future ahead of him.

Couple of stinking decision, a few that are part and parcel of the game when players are getting used to the pace of the PL.

Totally agree. Im very bias obv but I really do think if we stay up we will do very well next year with a more settled and gelled side.

Every dog has his day. We let you enjoy it, you dont get much to shout about at your neutral-Japanese-camera-wielding-fan-filled club. Better side on the day, no arguements. Difficult to handle? Yes at the time. Then realised it could be worse: could be called Tarquin, have a rich old man that's in a dead end marriage hiding his homosexuality because it suits his job and hires 16 year old Thai rent boys to his office every night after work, support a club that take 93 fans away, sit on champagne bottles (upside down) as a party trick to impress QUentin and chums at dinner parties in Belgravia and never have seen a real life vagina before. So, upon reflection, wasnt too hard to handle, no.

ONLY ONE TEAM IN WEST LONDON
              it was going so well..

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                it was going so well..
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by fptFFC View Post
                  Firstly, I don't see our rivalry as fiercly as some others as I have only supported us through the PL days, not because of glory hunting, because of age. So really, we've never been in the same league together while I've supported my beloved Fulham.

Before I start, I would like to say, I actually loved that 5 Year Plan film of yours. Like, I would buy it. It was fantastic, and I actually enjoyed watching you play in the Championship, Taraabt was superb. If it's okay, I'd like to ask some questions and I'm happy to have an open debate about Fulham, QPR or anything football, it's my passion.

Was that the Josef Stalin directors cut edition?

Comment

I was in Waterstones today and I'm not joking I saw a book about Fulham called "century of memorable Matches"

Have you read it?

Needless to say it was a short read,

Even "great Italian Naval Victories" and "famous scousers that have stiff upper lips" had more chapters.

Comment

I remember us beating Chelsea 6-0 don't know about one this season though.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Welcome fulham fan. Rivalry is a funny business. When I got in2 football seriously (early eighties) fulham were another brentford or perhaps a sw london millwall (minus hardcore fans). But obviously the last 15 year u have punched way above your weight on the back of fayed's slightly iffy money and been a lot more successful than us. Qpr fans bang on about chelsea but 2 me the abramovich billions took them out of rivalry with us. If we survive this season - and like u, I think we will, just - I see a good rivalry developing with u boys as we cd prove similarly matched clubs.

Re your qs: clint demsey, obviously. Don't think we need a massive splurge. Squad finally gelling. Faurlin will be fit next season. One more top class centre half and think we r a decent mid table prem squad in the making.

Fulham tho - got 2b honest - I don't hate u lot, I just think u r a bit like watercress - ok, but not v memorable. 2 the q "why wd u become a fulham fan?" I don't see an obvious answer. Ok, any answer...

Comment

Michael Jackson- need I say more?

Comment

Nice way to welcome a rival fan. One who is probably young and has not been in any way unpleasant or offensive.

No doubt he's well impressed with the responses so far.

Just for the record, if any rival fans come on just to cause trouble, they will of course be banned.

Comment

Then realised it could be worse: could be called Tarquin, have a rich old man that's in a dead end marriage hiding his homosexuality because it suits his job and hires 16 year old Thai rent boys to his office every night after work, support a club that take 93 fans away, sit on champagne bottles (upside down) as a party trick to impress QUentin and chums at dinner parties in Belgravia and never have seen a real life vagina before. So, upon reflection, wasnt too hard to handle, no.

Now that has got to be the ultimate stereotyping ..... ever... LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X