X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track suit and tash is tomorrows attire,let's hope we can nick 3 points
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• what kit they playing in tommoz,the red and blue home or away kit love the barca home kit
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• apologies to Neil Sedaka

Oh Carroll,i am but a fool,i thought you were a long haired ponce,playing for Liverpool....

Comment

• Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
          He was hoping utd would put 4 or 5 past us to help his cause f--k him and his team :pleasantsuprise:

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Tell you what we could do alot worse than sign Bellamy btw he's still so quick, pity it never came off last august

Comment

• What a cracking end and result for us.

Let's put this into perspective. About 4 games back we were 6 points behind Blackburn and had a run of 4 including Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd.... our "run in of death". Among that we've gained the 6 points, bettered our GD and have a game in hand now....

I actually think a win tomorrow will be massive, not only because of the obvious need for points, but i actually think if we could break through the 30 point barrier that carries a phycological focus with it... being in the 30's will seem a lot closer to safety than being stuck lanquishing in the 20's.....

Comment

• kenny dalglish is really a unlikeable person, what a nob...

time for bed, i need my beauty sleep for tomorrow night

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  ****ing great but very very hard on Blackburn
                  But doesn't your pleasure that it's greatly helped us vastly outweigh your sympathy for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    But doesn't your pleasure that it's greatly helped us vastly outweigh your sympathy for them?
                    It was the best result and I was jumping around doing rolly pollies and other stunts that I can still do!

Comment

Working...
                    X