Good Performance but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Performance but

We are still giving the ball away to much,either careless,bad passes,lack of composure,trying to dribble out of our own half or bad first touch...

We gave the ball away seventeen times in the first half at OT you just
    cant do that,we must learn to keep the ball better for this final run in as it takes pressure off the defence and gives them a breather and time to maintain their shape.

When we get the ball we must take care of it.

I am not saying we would have won because when your playing the ref as
    well no chance,but we may have got a draw.

I know some of you feel we have not played well enough this season and that the officials errors dont matter but if we go down on say -1 goal difference i wonder what you will think then

I'm havin Steak and Ale pie tonight....lovely

Comment

its a long season so its a mixture of things IF we were to go down. silly reds, bad decisions, bad performances from individuals etc. but i have noticed all year how much we give it away. i think only derry is not consistantly guilty of this. its happenned all year, under warnock and hughes. i think we will just stay up, so those ref **** ups will soon be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
        We are still giving the ball away to much,either careless,bad passes,lack of composure,trying to dribble out of our own half or bad first touch...

We gave the ball away seventeen times in the first half at OT you just
        cant do that,we must learn to keep the ball better for this final run in as it takes pressure off the defence and gives them a breather and time to maintain their shape.

When we get the ball we must take care of it.

I am not saying we would have won because when your playing the ref as
        well no chance,but we may have got a draw.

I know some of you feel we have not played well enough this season and that the officials errors dont matter but if we go down on say -1 goal difference i wonder what you will think then
        Agree.
        More work needed on the training pitch to improve our rate of possession. Retention of the ball is one of our greatest weaknesses, and does need addressing.

Comment

Originally posted by jimjowers View Post
          its a long season so its a mixture of things IF we were to go down. silly reds, bad decisions, bad performances from individuals etc. but i have noticed all year how much we give it away. i think only derry is not consistantly guilty of this. its happenned all year, under warnock and hughes. i think we will just stay up, so those ref **** ups will soon be forgotten
          I won't forget them in a hurry. One of the most disgraceful seasons for ****-poor officiating, I can ever remember seeing.

Comment

Just had a gooner mention to me that if we were not in the relegation scrap we would not be complaining about refs decisions etc, i know i wouldn't be happy either way but i wonder if he does have a point as when in the situation we are in you do look for any kind of excuses you can.

Made sure i reminded him of last weeks result though.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              I won't forget them in a hurry. One of the most disgraceful seasons for ****-poor officiating, I can ever remember seeing.
              VERY true. it has been the worst season i can remember. i think the games just too fast for the blokes nowadays. and people like ashley young throwing himself to the ground dont help

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Just had a gooner mention to me that if we were not in the relegation scrap we would not be complaining about refs decisions etc, i know i wouldn't be happy either way but i wonder if he does have a point as when in the situation we are in you do look for any kind of excuses you can.

Made sure i reminded him of last weeks result though.
                ...possibly true, but we've not had too much luck this season. hill's goal, wright-phillips' goal, the penalty and red card yesterday, the soft-as-soft-can-get penalty against aston villa (plus the double handball not given) at home were all stinkingly bad decisions. against that, we've had maybe one or two soft penalties. it doesn't even itself out for us. (did we have a single penalty awarded to us in 95-96?)

what does grate though is seeing how big teams like man utd get treated. i've lost count of the number of times i've seen players get away unbooked with challenges that our players would pick up yellows for and seen yellows shown where it'd be red for our lot.

Comment

I can honestly say worst displays by officials i have ever seen in 50 years
                  of going to football,they are a disgrace.........and that is decisions in games not just involving rangers.

Its about time this was sorted,come on FA,FIFA get your arses in gear.

Its the supporters i feel for who spend good money supporting their team
                  and travel all over the country and have the game ruined by some crap
                  decisions.

Comment

Working...
                  X