Doubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubles

So we still have Chelsea & Stoke to get a PL double this season. I fancy 2 wins I really do especially as Cisse will be back for them both.

What do you reckon?

Fancy Stoke game. Our small-ish pitch, with our ground rocking, dont think it'll suit them and there long direct game. But not too sure about Chelsea tbh, can see a humiliating game at Stamford Bridge if Im honest.... Hope I am wrong though!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

On the subject of our tight ground and small pitch, I think Swansea will struggle to find the required space to keep the ball. Fingers crossed for 3 points against them too.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Fancy Stoke game. Our small-ish pitch, with our ground rocking, dont think it'll suit them and there long direct game. But not too sure about Chelsea tbh, can see a humiliating game at Stamford Bridge if Im honest.... Hope I am wrong though!
        yeah humiliating to see their fans boo-hooing

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
          yeah humiliating to see their fans boo-hooing
          I hope so mate, if we were to get anything from that game, even a draw, Id be over the fricking moon
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We need to worry about the next few games first. Outcome and resulting confidence will be key for latter fixtures.

AS for Chaelsea away, logically you'd guarantee home win, but they will have the Barca Semi distraction, and the FA cup semi and may over play their best players, meaning for our match there may be a few battle damaged, and injured etc....

Add to that by then they will be under mega pressure to try and get in the top 4, which i doubt they will, and you never know, i wouldn't be at all surprised to see us get something from SB.
            Last edited by Del; 07-04-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I think we'll finish the season with at least one double to our name.
              Think it will be Stroke shitty we do the double over.
              Fancy the game at Chelshyte to end in a draw.

Comment

Working...
              X