Diakate & Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakate & Faurlin

Would they work together, and then we have Barton.

would like the chance to see how that pairing works
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

if and a big 'if' we go down diakite and el madjo would tear the npc a new r's!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

if we stay up all good if we go down it could be more fun than last year and we get our parade every cloud and all that !!
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          if we stay up all good if we go down it could be more fun than last year and we get our parade every cloud and all that !!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'd love to see them together but the problem is if we go down, will we buy Diakate, his on loan right?

Comment

The deals for both samba and taiwoo hinge on survival unless both players say they want to stay then I think they will be off if we drop

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                The deals for both samba and taiwoo hinge on survival unless both players say they want to stay then I think they will be off if we drop
                That's my understanding of it too. If we stay up they have to play together in CM next season.

Kenny
                Onouha
                Ferdinand
                Hill
                Traore
                Barton
                Faurlin
                Diakite
                Taarabt
                Zamora
                Cisse

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post

Given we have to accept a worst case scenario I hope Hughes can persuade them both to stay on??
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Agree I would love to see Ali Faurlin & Diakite playing together but we have to remain in the Prem for this to happen, Diakite won't come and think other clubs will be in for Ali in the closed season , think midfield old Beverly. Strong with these 2 through the the middle

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Agree I would love to see Ali Faurlin & Diakite playing together but we have to remain in the Prem for this to happen, Diakite won't come and think other clubs will be in for Ali in the closed season , think midfield old Beverly. Strong with these 2 through the the middle
                      Last I heard was he was very doubtful to be fit for the start of next season, so the earliest he would go would be January if at all

Comment

What a menacing front 6 if we stay up. Cisse and Zamora up top, Taarabt with the free role, then Barton, Faurlin and Diakite as the midfield 3!! So good on paper

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          What a menacing front 6 if we stay up. Cisse and Zamora up top, Taarabt with the free role, then Barton, Faurlin and Diakite as the midfield 3!! So good on paper
                          I love the sound of that...even if it does include JB

That is a potent front line !

Comment

Working...
                          X