No announcement yet.

Who else's watching United v Blackburn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay! that helps. never thought i'd be happy to see manure win.

now tell me...how are we gonna feel when chelski play wigan and then blackburn....hopefully our boys will do our bit so we don't have to hope for a **** win or two!
    come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
      I hate Man U so much, hate seeing them win again, love seeing them lose. All those fans that make the easy glory choice who to support, but I suppose its nessacary.
      thanks to man u we are not bottom 3

Comment

Hatred can now be resumed Gerry!

Comment

I hate Man U so much, hate seeing them win again, love seeing them lose. All those fans that make the easy glory choice who to support, but I suppose its nessacary.
          Drastic times calls for drastic measures, just hope they mess up next sunday
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            thanks to man u we are not bottom 3
            lets hope they dont put us back in on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Drastic times calls for drastic measures, just hope they mess up next sunday
              wow that slipped my mind. Damn right too

I didn't think they played very well, hopefully they have entered a 'rut period'

Comment

If Fulham beat Bolton,
                West Brom beat Blackburn,
                and Chelsh*t beat Wigan

...and we hopefully get a point at United we could be 16th! Even if we lose, and those results go our way then we could still be 17th

A lot of 'if's but I think luck could start coming our way from now on
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Hatred can now be resumed Gerry!
                  Unfortunately, my wife is a manchester girl from Cheadle, she has supported them since she was 11, and used to work there too for a while. So I can't ever escape the comments.

Comment

Unfortunately, my wife is a manchester girl from Cheadle, she has supported them since she was 11, and used to work there too for a while. So I can't ever escape the comments.
                    Gerry you seriously need to impress on your wife that any "bullying" from her over our result sunday, could lead to the divorce courts, she is just gonna have to accept defeat with good grace. :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

must say their fans sung from beginning to end, although im sure the sky folk stick a mic right near them.

maybe we can man mark Valencia, Rooney, Young .....

Comment

Gerry you seriously need to impress on your wife that any "bullying" from her over our result sunday, could lead to the divorce courts, she is just gonna have to accept defeat with good grace. :pleasantsuprise:
                        we've had this chat. We both agree that MU are expected to win, so no pressure on me and the teasing will only last a day or so. But now she is worried about the 'what if' coz she knows I'll remind her about it for 6 months,

Comment

My missus has followed the same team her dad did, and that team?.........Arsenal, it was ok this weekend and she did wish us well and hoped we won....but do you remember that 6-0 in the cup all those years ago?......:rage: that was nearly a deal breaker, she gave me so much stick.!!

Comment

My missus has followed the same team her dad did, and that team?.........Arsenal, it was ok this weekend and she did wish us well and hoped we won....but do you remember that 6-0 in the cup all those years ago?......:rage: that was nearly a deal breaker, she gave me so much stick.!!
                            I do remember.
                            talking of 6's, did u know u were the only max in the bankers this week?

Comment

Blackburn very unlucky to lose that,they really gave it a go,we must do the same on Sunday,if we sit back and defend we will definitely get beat

Comment

I do remember.
                                talking of 6's, did u know u were the only max in the bankers this week?
                                No i didn't ,...makes up for me ducks!

Comment

Working...
                                X