Season Tickets sold so far (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets sold so far (again)

Judging by the number of seat plaques I saw on Saturday especially in the Upper Loft and opposite in the Ellerslie I would say we have sold a hell of a lot but how many who knows

Isleworth - the half of Ellerslie road towards the loft quite full, the other half is empty, Upper loft looks around 2/3rds full, lower loft is embarrassingly empty, SAR is half full at best and paddocks I dont know. I would say a rough estimate on the back of a fag packet is no more than 7,000 ST sales have be sold, which is shocking, but not as bad as i thought is would be.

Comment

u cant judge by the nameplates on saturday, a couple of people i know sed they could see their seats but no name plates on them and they ordered their season tickets before me. 7000 does sound about right tho

Comment

I could see my plaque in the Upper Loft in Block JU with the other one near by but not many others

I would hazard a guess and say about 7500 sold

Comment

Are the 'plaques' just sellotaped on bits of paper like last season? ;)

Not that I had one on my seat anyway, tight gits forgot me!

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            Are the 'plaques' just sellotaped on bits of paper like last season? ;)

Not that I had one on my seat anyway, tight gits forgot me!
            Not far off but better then last season though completely pointless in my opinion.

Comment

wastin more money on useless crap. first Agyemang and HH and now this

Comment

right this is how it really is.
                R block is sold out completly.
                That half of ellerslie is looking very full but the half near the away section is very empty.
                Behind the goal there are loads of empty seats in the lower loft but upper is filling up. The SA road stand is very full and will be sold out on saturday.
                I think we have sold no more than 7k season tickets.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The plaques where crap last year anyway, my guess some where made up by the club, lol. As in R Block, there where names on seats all around me with different people in them every week.

Comment

Its not sold out completely. I brought tickets for first two home games in R block a couple of weeks ago. And website showed that there is ready availabilty of tickets in there.

Comment

Right chaps I'll tell you this 5 weeks ago I was at HQ to get my season ticket

From a reliable source I can tell you 100% that at that time it was 7200.

The box office are not giving numbers out but my source is very accurate.

What we have sold since I'm not sure but I'd imagine that between the free under 8's anyone leaving it to the last minute and those that are through Zebra finance that we will sell around 9000.

Of course the usual doom merchants will brand this as spin but the figure I was given before hand was on the money.

So if you have not renewed yet get down to HQ and pick up a season ticket!
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Sorry not R block I think it must be s the one next to it not Q so must make it s?
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Funky - Taking the away end and restricted views out of the numbers, that leaves around 15,000 tickets and no way have nearly 1/2 those seats have been sold. So many people where I sit have not renewed and it is empty (silver in SAR near the loft) compared to last year.

Comment

Well i guess we will see as the season unfolds or the club could simply let us know to end the speculation.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                            X