No announcement yet.

Zamora!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zamo was joint mom with diakate for me last night....

great battling performance for a big striker up there on his own....

Arsenal CB's didnt know how to handle him........

Have to say that until he joined us, i never say the attraction, but, i think he's been good since we got him. Massively raised my opinion of him.

F**K - i'd hate to do 90 mins against someone like that !!

Comment

Very clever player when he got the nod he was being taken off he came over to the touchline on Ellerslie Rd so it took longer to go off and waste time.

On a number of occasions today he covered in midfield and in defence when we got caught up field

Comment

Zamora

Got to say that I thought he was immense yesterday and we just knew that he would win every header and his hold up play was excellent plus his work rate in tracking back constantly helping the midfield out

If he ever was wanting to leave at the end of the season which some have touted and slated him for then his performance yesterday would surely get other clubs interested

A real tough call for MOTM this week which is always a good thing

Comment

if

if he continues to play like that there is a very real chance he could get called up for england,qpr have hit top form ,and yes they could beat man utd
          on this form they could beat anybody
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Great holding up and muscling. He got tired at the end and I expected Mark Hughes to replace him by Bothroyd and was a bit surprised at bringing headless chicken SWP.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Let's face it. TV playede horrible today, but we should not have a go at him. He has played excellent so fare

One concern is when a big and strong fellow like Zamora plays againt us, we struggle. You could see we had problems with him. Particular Koscielny had his problems.

Also when the ball was kicked high into the penalty area, QPR were dangerous. Same old song...

To me the players underestimated QPR, and we payed the penalty.....

Thought OX shoul have been involved earlier insted of Tomas and played midfield as he has done before this season.

Did not create much, so QPR deserved to win

Sunday next week we want a response....

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Got to say that I thought he was immense yesterday and we just knew that he would win every header and his hold up play was excellent plus his work rate in tracking back constantly helping the midfield out

If he ever was wanting to leave at the end of the season which some have touted and slated him for then his performance yesterday would surely get other clubs interested

A real tough call for MOTM this week which is always a good thing
                Does he? Where did that come from? He's only been here 2 min!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  i must of been watching a different game , he was average at best. lost the ball far to often was caught offside far to many times
                  You know your stuff mate haha

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    i must of been watching a different game , he was average at best. lost the ball far to often was caught offside far to many times
                    You know your stuff mate haha

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                      Does he? Where did that come from? He's only been here 2 min!
                      The Sunday People had an unsubstantiated story a couple of weeks ago saying that he hated the training facilities etc and wanted to leave as soon as possible and although there were no quotes from Zamora some of our fans took it as gospel and started slating him and called for him to be booted out of the club

Comment

absolute masterclass from Bobby

Comment

Working...
                        X