SWP up front?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP up front?

Sounds very weird I know but been thinking big man & little man partnership against a relatively slow arsenal defence. Stick SWP up top and let him run beyond and around the defence he could be a handful

Only trouble is mate, when he gets in front of goal what's he do then?....

Comment

swp USEFUL??? dunno where you got that mate. The best place for swp is keep the bench warm and grab a few powerades for the team who actually TRY. Actually wait, none of them try, oh i give up :=B:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Only trouble is mate, when he gets in front of goal what's he do then?....
        Go down & get a pen. Wind Arsene right up

Comment

Are you mad the guys has not been able to hit a cows #### all season and you want to play him up front against Arsenal?

At the moment I would not trust him flipping burgers on South Africa Road let alone on a football pitch.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
            Go down & get a pen. Wind Arsene right up
            Great answer!! I love it we all know he's got no chance of scoring, i wonder how his diving is,.....he'd probably miss the ground wouldn't he.

Comment

Absolute tosh idea, ok if we don't want to score another goal this season though.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

SWP up front would suit the long-ball style of play we will be adopting after 5 minutes

Comment

Working...
                X