Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young

Today was the worst game I have seen by him

He gets skinned so many times and just keeps backing off not getting stuck in

Not a player who I would miss if he did not play again
    Last edited by Dale; 25-03-2012, 01:36 AM.

seriously, what has happened to this guy?

he was superb to start off with...

dont know whaqts happened but seems to have happened to a lot of the team?

Come on Young...sort it out !!

Comment

Give maclain credit ffs

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
        Give maclain credit ffs
        yeah fair enough, but youngs been of his game a bit for the ast few aint he?

Comment

Even though he was good going forward at points on wednesday but also made a fair few mistakes too, but that wasn't really picked up due to the euphoria of the win and the fact its more important to focus popular choice of villain.

Comment

hey, I'm not slating the guy, just seems his form has dropped a bit.

I, for one, really want to keep him...

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
              hey, I'm not slating the guy, just seems his form has dropped a bit.

I, for one, really want to keep him...
              Agreed mate. Been poor lately but I would still keep him, would be a cracking RB in the championship.

Alot of our team will jump ship if/when we go down I reckon but Young, IMO, would be 1 that would stay.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He has been at fault for at least 10 goals this season. His positional play is woeful. He doesn't get tight to his man.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Agreed mate. Been poor lately but I would still keep him, would be a cracking RB in the championship.

Alot of our team will jump ship if/when we go down I reckon but Young, IMO, would be 1 that would stay.
                  I really hope so.....had a bad run of form lately, but i could pick out another 20 or so with the same problem

defenders get paid to make decisions...when they get it wrong; it shows....unlike c/forwards...

very hard to find GOOD defenders and i believe Young is one of them...just not ssure why the team as a whole; have dropped..?

Comment

Working...
                  X