Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore

Is out injured according to the local rags - let's hope Clint hill is fit - we will need his aggression and attitude

Get Taiwo in and keep Onuoha at CB.

Comment

I worry about Taiwo defensively - especially away from home - hope I'm wrong

Comment

It will be Taiwo at LB without doubt. We need an attacking option from there also and he will offer that.

Comment

Traore out couple of weeks and Hill is a doubt for tomorrow though he is travelling with squad

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            I know what you mean, he was woeful at Bolton and Blackburn.

He looked a lot better on Wednesday night, hopefully he's found his feet in the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
              I know what you mean, he was woeful at Bolton and Blackburn.

He looked a lot better on Wednesday night, hopefully he's found his feet in the Prem.
              Taiwo played 10 minutes against Bolton replacing Traore.

Comment

Yes - and we conceded in those 10mins!

Comment

This is the real test for him!!

I wish him luck and I think he will be well up for this time.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Nah, did we??
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Correct however we also conceded without him. You will find that Bolton's second goal was down to barton not tracking the goalscorer (Klasnic).

Splitting hairs here but I would imagine that Taiwo and Barton will start so we may as well support them rather than sniping

Comment

Don't be an ar53. The goal conceeded against Bolton was absolutely nothing to do with Taiwo, so to say what you have as if to suggest it was related to the fact he was on the pitch is scandalous and pathetic. Almost as pathetic as those fans saying he was to blame for Liverpools 2nd goal the other day when he was 1 of 3 defenders dummied by Downing when trying to block an expected shot after Onouha initially was made to look stupid on the edge of the box by Suarez... but hey it must all be Taiwo's fault because he's the scapegoat in the defence..

If you must moan about players, try to at least moan about things they had any influence over.

Perhaps Taiwo was also responsible for the countless goals we conceeded before he joined...?

Comment

The tackle that Traore got injured in was immense.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Opps, I commented on the wrong game obviously..
                            Not the first time, I guess
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Don't be an ar53. The goal conceeded against Bolton was absolutely nothing to do with Taiwo, so to say what you have as if to suggest it was related to the fact he was on the pitch is scandalous and pathetic. Almost as pathetic as those fans saying he was to blame for Liverpools 2nd goal the other day when he was 1 of 3 defenders dummied by Downing when trying to block an expected shot after Onouha initially was made to look stupid on the edge of the box by Suarez... but hey it must all be Taiwo's fault because he's the scapegoat in the defence..

If you must moan about players, try to at least moan about things they had any influence over.

Perhaps Taiwo was also responsible for the countless goals we conceeded before he joined...?
                              i think perhaps you need to watch the goal again. I like Taiwo but he was at fault. A long hopeful punt upfield came straight to him and he could have cleared it first time instead he tries to cushion it down for himself allowing the young Korean lad to gain possession. He then backs off him allowing him to thread a pass through for the goal. Not trying to dig Taiwo out just stating the facts!

Comment

Working...
                              X