Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't done this all season...

Player ratings.

Kenny played well, some very good saves. No chance with their first goal, perhaps could have done better with the second...7

Young was good, gave 100% and passing was good. Could have got back a bit quicker at times...7

Onuoha...I love him...my MoM...8

Ferdinand, solid performance, should have closed down downing for the second goal though...7

Traore was very good going forward and good at the back. Slight hamstring strain but should be ok (according to Dave Mc)...7

Barton was rubbish. Gave it away time and time again. Booing was *****ic though...4

Derry, good old reliable Derry, was decent. Very happy he got his first goal for us finally. Not a brilliant performance though, looked off the pace at times...6

Diakite, in my opinion (and I know I'm the only one) was poor. Just seemed to give the ball away or lose it...5

Taarabt was mustard tonight. Very good performance, passing and movement was awesome...8

Zamoras hold up play was very good again but he didn't do much else to be honest...6

Cisse was dangerous, thought that screamer in the first half was in, deserved his 3rd goal for us...7

Taiwo was much improved although still looks quite shaky in defence. Cross for cisses goal was sublime...7

Buzsaky was solid I thought. Did well...6

Mackie was his same tenacious self and deserved his goal. Caused untold problems for Liverpool...7
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

I don't normally post, but, you must have watched a different game!!
    Diakate caused them so many problems tonight!!

Comment

Just got back and still buzzing

Barton was shocking tonight and Zamora was very quiet, but once Barton went off we looked a totally different and far more confident team

Glad to see Dezza finally get one, the move for Cisse's goal was great, and I think the celebration for the third was even better than the win against the muppets from SW6

Hopefully this is the spark we need

Comment

Working...
      X