Rodders doesn't like Barton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodders doesn't like Barton!!

Anyone hear Rodney Marsh on talkshite with Hawksbee & ****bag?
    He reckons Tony should get rid of Joey right now, not even wait till the end of the season. His words were something like if TF has a plan A, B , or C JB should not be in any of them.Not a QPR player,.. is a marquee name but doesn't have the best interests of QPR at heart.
    So is this harsh? Is this what we need on the eve of a game? Should he be digging out current players when he left to join Man City?
    Is he spot on?
    Oh btw he thinks we are definitely down>
    Last edited by QPRDave; 21-03-2012, 05:02 PM.

Can't argue with him to be fair...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
      Can't argue with him to be fair...
      Would you get rid of JB now then mate?

Comment

I must have missed something here, I think Joey Barton has been one of the best players this season.

OK he has miss placed a few passes, but works hard for the team and doesn't hide
        when its not going well.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
          I must have missed something here, I think Joey Barton has been one of the best players this season.

OK he has miss placed a few passes, but works hard for the team and doesn't hide
          when its not going well.
          But he tweets...

And some people can't seem to forgive that. He should be training more.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Would you get rid of JB now then mate?
            Yes. I would play Derry and Buz in the middle with Adel and SWP on either flanks.

Comment

Who is Rodney Marsh??

(Cough,cough)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

He may have been a great player but he's still a coxx
                Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

I agree with Zanney in so much as he does give loads of effort in the "horrible" side of the game, his play with the ball has been disapointing as has been said a trilllion times on here.
                  Do you think ol Rodney should be saying this now? hardly gonna help is it?, although as i say, he thinks we're down anyway, so i suppose he can't see as theres anything to ruin

Comment

Funny how certain players get away with "putting loads of effort in"

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                      Funny how certain players get away with "putting loads of effort in"
                      I can see what you're getting at mate,the reason i said it in this case is do we have someone who will come in and cover the same amount of ground for 90 mins?

Comment

barton as a person is a prat.. as a player he is half decent nothing more/less.

end of the day there are a fair few more who are worse than him in our squad and dont get involved.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

joey is this seasons zesh

Blamed for everything, didn't have to join is did he but he did.forget all the circus around him and just support him as our player. Ps must say joey my mate, if u read this, please stop taking corners
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Derry and buz????? Is this for next season in the championship?
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Great post leighs......Blimey not used to you doing sensible stuff, always looking for the un-pc like hook at the end of your posts

Comment

Working...
                              X