All these calls for new tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these calls for new tests

will ruin transfer deadline day,medicals will get so long you will have to buy someone a week in advance to get the paperwork through in time.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

That will **** that Jim White then...
    Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Hughes says that players who join the club are already screened.

Comment

My daughter suffers from Cardiomyopath and was one of the lucky one to have it detected , although she will have it all her life I thank god she is alive and still with us although she has had a few scares ###

Comment

Originally posted by qprkathy View Post
          My daughter suffers from Cardiomyopath and was one of the lucky one to have it detected , although she will have it all her life I thank god she is alive and still with us although she has had a few scares ###
          All the best to her.

Comment

Thanks Russ , , she was a s/t holder from the age of 6 , I don't think that helped (lol). She is doing fine but will be on medication for the rest of her life , had to give up s/t as it was causing too much stress watching the R's but she is still an ardent follower and does come to some matches, she has learnt to live with it , she has brought her two children up to follow the R's ,much to the distain of her other half ###

Comment

Working...
            X