Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the..

Melbourne F1 qualifying live......

Not a QPR badge in sight .......TONY...WTF?

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
    Melbourne F1 qualifying live......

Not a QPR badge in sight .......TONY...WTF?

Probably wants positivity out there, agree it is bad though seeing as in the beginning he was using both names (obviously just a marketing tool) but I suppose it's hard to market us at the moment.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

its above the air intakes on both sides between front and back wheels
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        well at least we're above something...was worried we were just at the bottom of everything recently.

Comment

No QPR badge on the drivers suits,but then again neither is Air Asia.
          Still think it must be difficult juggling the running of teams from 2 different sports ala Briatore and Fernandes.If the game against Liverpool hadn't have been re-scheduled to next Wednesday, Fernandes would no doubt have still been in Australia fronting the Lotus team,when we need all the support we can muster in our fight for survival. He should perhaps hand the reins of QPR to Bhatia and Mittal but I fear its too late.

Comment

Well its like everything if we were top of the table there would be QPR badges everywhere.

Why advertise a team going down, he's probably embarrassed considering he likes to win.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              looked there and didnt see it..anyone confirm it is actually there..?

Were sleeping now but will look again first thing!

Comment

Working...
              X