we must win the next two games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we must win the next two games

six points over the next two games will re ebulionise qpr,it will re structure our cluib and set us up for an amazing ten games unbeaten run
    several members of this board are going to pray at the bottom of the great pyramid at northolt,if we can raise the great dollinghurst cuckoo we are in for a victorious run,so if you live near northolt please dress up as a canary or a budgery gar,and join trhe rest of the WATRBs who are currently praying i know myu dresses up as a vicar to do his praying but thats because he is one of our great leaders........................................... ....
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Actually we should have won the last six or so.

Comment

Well i suppose it's different than 'Must win game'

Give anything a try.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Re ebulionise! I'd love to know what ebulionising is, let alone redoing it!

I think we'll hit a vein of form soon but it may be too late depending on the others around us.

Comment

the cuckoos they have come a cooing and win after win will get us drooling........come end of may will all shall sing tahnk god the doddinghurst cuckoo sang for us in the spring.....then onwards we march to yet more glory the fantastic epic that is the qpr story!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

How many time have we said this?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

i say lets all congregate together around the polish war memorial and pray :

Our Hughesie who art in Loftus
              deliver us from relegation forever and ever armen

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                the cuckoos they have come a cooing and win after win will get us drooling........come end of may will all shall sing tahnk god the doddinghurst cuckoo sang for us in the spring.....then onwards we march to yet more glory the fantastic epic that is the qpr story!
                Even Ted would be proud of such lyrical genius Facto.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                X