Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legs, Kaspars, Conners on for another medal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs, Kaspars, Conners on for another medal.

I see Legs and co are doing it for a 2nd season in a row, and the Super Hoops could be replaced by the Fake hoops

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I see Legs and co are doing it for a 2nd season in a row, and the Super Hoops could be replaced by the Fake hoops
    Legiertwood was not part of the squad

Comment

I thought he played enough to get a medal...

Comment

Fair play to them , i wonder if we had not made quite so many changes to the squad, would we be any worse off?

Comment

I thought he played enough to get a medal...
          No chance

Comment

I stand corrected mate, Conners is still our player isn't he? Think he might want to stay with them if we swap divisions.

Comment

I stand corrected mate, Conners is still our player isn't he? Think he might want to stay with them if we swap divisions.
              They can have him he is pony

Comment

Well he seems to like that level and him and Gorkssy played well for us in there last year too.

Comment

I'd have Kaspers and Connors in my squad ahead of Hall, Taiwo and to be fair at times Ferdinand as well.

Yes they'd be skinned in games but those two just feel like "our" players and would give more to the shirt.

Leaders and spirit is what we've needed
                  We got individuals decent in their own right but no fighting spirit
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I notice Connolly has been there for 8 games and they have won all 8. I wonder if Ferdinand and Hill will do that next season.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                    X