look, accept the drop and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look, accept the drop and

if we get lucky and stay up...it's whooppeeeee time.
    we have failed to win games v teams around us...7 pts from 25 odd or something is poor.
    we are where we are and would have been bottom 3 ages back bar that chelsea win ( unexpected)
    luck and decisions have gone terribly for us
    the fans are unhappy, some didn't want warnock out for example
    personally i felt he deserved the chance, the "board" felt their investment couldn't risk it..and where are we??
    £55m in debt and rising steeply...no one has told us how all this is being paid for and as a fan i am concerned, i see pompey and rangers shafted and have to think we ,too are on a fine line.
    16000 gates won't pay £55m of debts, with few assets all we have is rich owners and tv money. name one player we can sell for £4m paid!?
    5 wins will keep us up and with our run in....it looks very hard, cos we have barely won 5 all season ,now we need em in a handful of games.
    we can't keep a clean sheet and can't score more than we concede.
    if we do score, it's disallowed anyway!
    since hughes came, what has been our formation? game plan? team talk?
    we now kick into the loft 1st half....had 3 holding midfielders at bolton so where was the creativity coming from....??

All very good points and have to agree re the debt, it does not look good at all.

I also think that we looked far tougher to beat and a lot more organised in Hughes' first 3 or 4 games . It now seems that was probably down to the immediate confidence/morale boost players get under a new manager, as opposed to MH actually changing things, because quite frankly in every single game recently we have looked horrendous at the back.

I was quietly confident we could do it, but now I have to say that with our luck, lack of any real quality in the defence and midfield and our run in, we will be relegated with a couple of games left.

Gutted how things have worked out.

Comment

The debt is a major worry, as i can only imagine that the board are relying on prem league football for years to come, when we get relegated after only one year will we implode, really hope the money men stay, but they wont just keep throwing money at a project. It will mean that Rangers are under massive pressure to get back up at the first attempt, or things could start going rotten very quickly.

Comment

no

no i wont accept the drop,complete rubbish my friend,i know you love your rangers,but you must have more beleife
        sometimes logical explanations are just not wanted
        you tell me what happens when we crush liverpool 4-1 then what do you say

always remember while factomondo posts on this site,we always have a chance

FACTOMONDO OR BUST
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
        X