Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which players do we think will definitely leave in the summer should we go down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which players do we think will definitely leave in the summer should we go down?

Most of them are on very good wages so doubt other clubs would want to take them off our hands and I'm not sure which ones have clauses in their contracts.

1. Faurlin - if fit would certainly go, but seeing he is not back until Jan/Feb earliest to could work in our favour if we're near the top of the Championship and we want to push back for the Prem

2. Tarabat - won't want to be back in the Prem

3. Taiwoo- will go back to AC Milan

4. Diakete- will sign for someone else

5. Zamora- clubs would surely be after him

6. Onuhua- someone might try to get him off us on the cheap

7. Cisse - won't fancy the Championship

The rest I am afraid we will be lumbered with sadly. Will they have the desire for Tuesday night fixtures in January in places like Barnsley, Hull etc.?

So depressed this morning.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Keep the faith fellow r. I'm not even thinking about relegation until it is certain

Comment

Cisse can leave as it was written in his contract that if we go down he can be sold.
      Diakite/Tawio leave anyway as they are loans.
      Kenny/Hill/Derry will join Leeds without a doubt.
      Faurlin and Tarrabt will be sold as I can't see them wanting to be in the Championship.
      Mackie/Onuha to sign for West Ham Utd as they are keeping tabs on them if we go down.
      I think I heard that SWP will also be sold if relegated.

So all in all that is a huge amount of the squad leaving, I guess with the new manager he'll have to start again from scratch.

Comment

Faurlin wont go anywhere until his fitness and recovery from the ACL is proved.
        Think Mackie, Hill and Derry will stay, as it is their hard work currently being undone, and I think they will want to get us back up again.
        Taarabt is an oddity -- wouldn't want to guess one way or another.
        Rest can go.
        Still got Connolly to return from Reading, Ephraim on a new contract.
        Won't get straight back up though.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Once we have a team, and more importantly a squad, capable of mounting a sustained effort to win the championship, at the very least finish second, I couldn't care less which of the current crop want to jump ship.

Comment

If we do go down than, the players being criticised the most now, will be the likely ones to go. Plus the players we have brought in on loan.

The reality is if we stayed up, we would be much stronger next season.

If we went down we would have to review how we bring players into the squad. Swansea and Norwich have shown how team spirit over big money players work. We broke up the team unity in preference for big named players believing it was the answer.

I know that people dislike Tango and Cash, but despite them giving us very little time first transfer window, we've had plenty of time to put that right since then.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we would still have vine and dave !!
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

All players with contracts due to expire in the summer will go.

Comment

Jay Bothroyd can leave on the "cheap" if we go down
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

SWP = poor mans Wayne Routledge

he can do one

Comment

I am not sure that too many will go unless the Club want them too. The smaller clubs do not have the money to buy them and the bigger clubs possibly don't want them. Everybody keeps saying that Cisse's contract says he can leave if we go down. How do you know this? Zamora signed a four year contract and I believe wants to play under MH (if he stays).

West Ham went down last season and I don't think they lost too many players.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        If we do go down than, the players being criticised the most now, will be the likely ones to go. Plus the players we have brought in on loan.

The reality is if we stayed up, we would be much stronger next season.

If we went down we would have to review how we bring players into the squad. Swansea and Norwich have shown how team spirit over big money players work. We broke up the team unity in preference for big named players believing it was the answer.

I know that people dislike Tango and Cash, but despite them giving us very little time first transfer window, we've had plenty of time to put that right since then.
                        Disagree Pete. Warnock couldnt prepare for the new season properly as he had no funds. Then mid Aug TF came in and it was a race against time to bring in players. But hey ho its all in the past now.

Comment

Working...
                        X