The key must for this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The key must for this season

It really does appear that relegation has been our destiny since the minute we gained promotion. From the dragged out sale, to the rush to buy players before the transfer window deadline in October, to the bad dip of form before Xmas which we have never recovered from, to the countless dodgy decisions that have gone against us etc.

As someone that has gone to many games this season I believe that that there are very few players who have not put a shift in. We have the best owners and one of the top managers in the business but it is probably the case that trying to put pretty much a brand new team together has proved far too much.

If there is anything that we must achieve as fans for the remainder of the season is that our owners leave for the summer wanting to come back next year. Our plight rests in their hands. They are good people and we must not lose them.

My fear is that we could go through some difficult games at Loftus Road for the remainder of this season, some idiotic fans will turn on the players/bosses and our owners will walk away thinking that they don't need the hassle.

Sometimes you have to accept that something wasn't meant to be. It will not mean though that we cannot make another push next season.

I urge all fans to retain their dignity and to show respect to the players and officials that represent our club. Following QPR is for more than one season. These guys want to win and will ensure that they achieve their goals.

Let commentators speak positively about how we accept relegation if it is to happen, not how childish we become by verbally abusing our players.

One final point I would say that gthe individual or individuals that used bad language towards players at Euston station yesterday should be banned for life. He or they are not supporters of QPR even if they have attended every game. He or they are a shame on our club.
Working...
X