• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Hill the armband

Top professional
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Oh oh oh oh...stop please! Enough!!! Few games in form and to be given the armband.
    Just watch all games he has played in this season and then we`ll talk again.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
      Oh oh oh oh...stop please! Enough!!! Few games in form and to be given the armband.
      Well he is better as central back than a full back. You think Barton deserve it then?
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think thats a very good call make! Barton is a will always be a tool of the highest order not fit to wear the r,s shirt let alone captin the focking team!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Well he is better as central back than a full back. You think Barton deserve it then?
          Agree with that! I have been saying all the time barton doesn`t deserve to be a captain!!! He is absolutely useless and pulls back the whole team. He shouts at most players on the pitch, Adel mostly during Warnock`s time...
          barton is responsible for half of the goals we conceeded so far. And before everybody to come up against my words just watch carefully all games this season and then say whatever you want to say! Speechless? - Of course you`ll be after watching all games. barton is just...not good enough for us - as simple as that.

And tbh Yousef Hill made a very good impression as central back - no doubt about it!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
            I thought he had a great game today , but not seen it on TV yet to see his mistakes high lighted
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

i think anton should get it personally.

Comment

ok, maybe barton has had a few good displays but overall he is sh*t. just simple fresh example: you all pay attention on his free kicks and especially on the corners he takes, where he directs the ball - always where it shouldn`t be directed! Those are basics which every player learns during his first year in football at age... 7 !

Comment

Don't see why not, anythings worth a try now.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

anyone but that ******** Barton

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Top professional

Good call Yousef

At least he will show the fight, desire and leadership required.

Comment

I think Anton should be given a chance but not until next season when hopefully this ... with Terry (who has miraculously recovered from a knee operation) is over.

Comment

Working...
                        X