Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he could pass he would be average

Comment

I think he gets a lot of critisism from us as we expected more.

I cant believe that someone with so much to say off the pitch is relatively silent on it.

i thought SWP had a good game today , by his poor standards, although that one on one he had was a typical crap finish. Plus i thought Cisse looked quality .

Comment

Barton is very average.....
        he's not that good tbh.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

If he was on a season long loan would we sign him come season end, no way.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Barton gives average a bad name
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

When the subs were made i would have preferred they took Barton off for Buzsaky rather than Derry. I agree with the SWP sub though, only thing different is i would have made it much earlier.
              **** happens though and it did.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

was genuinely happy when we signed the chap but fc uk me what a let down. looks to me he has lost his bottle-always associated him with crunching tackles and crisp passing.
                can anyone other than a average(below??-your shout) player go a whole season without having a really top game!!!! not in my book.
                CAPTAIN OF:QUEENS PARK RANGERS F.C.......not worthy of the shirt never mind the band.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

thought he was also supposed to be a good striker of the ball? yet to see it in a ranger's shirt

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    was genuinely happy when we signed the chap but fc uk me what a let down. looks to me he has lost his bottle-always associated him with crunching tackles and crisp passing.
                    can anyone other than a average(below??-your shout) player go a whole season without having a really top game!!!! not in my book.
                    CAPTAIN OF:QUEENS PARK RANGERS F.C.......not worthy of the shirt never mind the band.
                    mercenary of the highest order, never wanted to be here in the first place, £80 grand a week dulls the pain for him I guess
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

in his own mind hes world class and no-one can convince if otherwise

Comment

He's deluded in that case.

Average is a compliment at the moment.

Looked exhausted before the game even started. Absolutely 0 pace. Didn't track back on occasions (2nd goal!) and offered nothing when on the ball. Barely seen him put in a crunching tackle all season.

Buz should start and Barton should lose the captaincy.

Comment

May be it was Taarabt's Fault. lol Farton is an over paid player

Comment

Anybody know who it was wanted Barton, the board or Warnock? I do not feel that he is not really Hughes's first choice, but if he had relieved him of the captaincy when he arrived, I think that would have been too disruptive.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                              here we go again....it's all JB's fault....boring

Comment

Working...
                              X