Fernandes interview-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    We are very very lucky to have Tony. Absolutley brilliant chairman.
    yes indeed we are and amit,
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Top man. We are very lucky as Matty said. I think we will survive this season either by getting some form or as a result of there being a bunch of teams all doing shockingly. I actually see light and points at the end of our tunnel whereas others down there I don't see getting more points than us in 12 games, namely Bolton, Wolves and Wigan.

If we do survive I am really optimistic about the next few years.

Comment

as ive stated in other threads ,if we go down and this board stays in place we have a really good chance of coming straight back up! i dont go along with the theroy that we are focked if we go down! we might even come back as a muxch stronger better prepared team! I NOW AWAIT THE REPONSES OF DOOM!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

At the end of the day if we go down we go down, it won't be the end of the world..
          It will be gutting for sure, but we will recover from it..
          As for the owners, how people can question them is beyond me, Warnock and Hughes have both been given what they wanted, don't think they could have done anymore..
          Any idiot that's abusing Fernandes on Twitter is embarrassing ...
          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Just being on twitter is embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by arrystottle View Post
              Just being on twitter is embarassing.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Martin Samuel from the Daily Mail reckons TF's walkabout on Saturday is going to be a hiding to nothing...

Futile Fernandes

"Tony Fernandes, owner of Queens Park Rangers, is planning to take a walk around the bars of Loftus Road on Saturday to meet unhappy fans and hear their concerns.

Why? What is he going to do? Sack another manager? Reinstate Neil Warnock? Tell Mark Hughes what team he should pick?

The transfer window is closed now, so Rangers are powerless to act until the summer.

Fernandes made his call, replacing Warnock with Hughes, and must now back his judgment, rather than sway to the sound of the crowd. It is not healthy for a club and their fanbase to be at war, but to be influenced by an endless round of vox pops is equally useless.

Fernandes may think he is winning a valuable PR struggle, but courting public opinion is dangerous and reinforces the idea that the executives can be influenced.

Either this ends in disappointment and a backlash when the owner goes his own way — and sacks a popular manager like Warnock — or the club end up being run by an ad hoc committee of conflicting opinions, creating a mess."

Comment

I hope he means it but it is like replying to the woman that you do love her after having sex with her. What choice have you got really?
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Just another hack looking for a story. Owners wishing to openly engage directly with their customers is only a good and refreshing thing. How many other clubs' owners do that? He's done it before so its nothing new either. Yes it has its risks of course but he's proved in the past he can handle it.

Comment

Working...
                    X